Well dudes tomorrow I'm gone

It's been fun. I owe my probation 1200 bucks by tomorrow morning. Shit ain't gonna happen. So I'll be riding to county in cuffs. I appreciate everyone who plays tribes and continues to contribute to it. Without u bros there wouldnt be the greatest game in the world still hanging on. Some of us has had our ups and downs being mad at each other an all that bullshit. I know this is tribal war an trolls are king, but u bros have been great. I will miss all my tribes players dearly an the ones who use to play in my time (opsayo, dare, thumper, stork) gg. To my good friend gim thank you for being a cool ass nigga. To Brian thanks for having faith in me and teaching me how to play all those countless hours! I'm looking at 6 months to a year so I'll be back, hopefully vetx haha. gg dudes and god bless.

:(

hey criminal scum. i done bought cs:s. theres a steam sale. try to blow a guard and claim sexual abuse and come out early. then i will destroy you in this game that you wish you never performed oral sex on him in the first place!

im still here for the time beinn

they say it takes like 2 weeks for warrant to get signed an come back i got till like end of month now

im still here for the time beinn

So what did you eat for Thanksgiving yesterday?

Some family joined me and my nephew for the day. Our family has a Pot-Luck style for get-togethers (each person brings a dish to share so no one person is tasked with the whole meal).
I started at 2 AM and smoked a 23 lb. Tom turkey for 15 hours (roughly 40 minutes per pound remembering to occasionally check the temperature).

I rested all day cuz a couple friends of mine had 3 days off prior so had a 3 day straight party. Drank so much those days when it came to eat last night I couldn't even stomach it. But there's plenty of left overs I'm bout to have a great lunch.

Food I had turkey in the roaster, stuffing, deviled eggs, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes an gravy with some pumpkin pie

Reactions: gim
OK. SO MY CUZ IS OUT OF PRIZN, BUT MY OTHA CUZ IN BACK IN JAILZ. HE UP IN INTERLACKIN AND PALATKA OR SUMPN. IS THAT WHERE U IS AT, 325i?

Back