http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV2Ujdzl-7U

arsin
Veteran++
Old
203 - 03-16-2017, 20:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV2Ujdzl-7U
Agitprop, perhaps the most effective tool of the social manipulator.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
204 - 03-21-2017, 11:07
Australia, cucking out like good little Euro lap dogs.

Quote:
Transgender Wins International Women***8217;s Weightlifting Title

[Bravest Woman on the Planet]

Laurel Hubbard, a 39 year-old transgender who was born male, won her first international women***8217;s weightlifting title in Australia breaking four national records in the process.

[.....]

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
205 - 03-21-2017, 11:16
**** this planet

arsin
Veteran++
Old
206 - 03-21-2017, 14:22
Our National Olympic committee needs to start finding males that want to be female. It worked in tennis, wrestling and of course weightlifting and can work in all sports.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
207 - 03-24-2017, 11:15
Quote:
Cosmo: Men Are Sexist If They Enjoy Giving Their Female Partner Sexual Pleasure

This week in feminism, Cosmopolitan magazine explains why men are sexist if they enjoy giving their female partners sexual pleasure. Yes, really.

"It's not enough that men are already having more orgasms than women. To make matters worse, a new study published in the Journal of Sex Research found ***8212; aside from deriving pleasure from their own orgasms, obviously ***8212; men also derive a specific sort of masculine pleasure from making female partners orgasm," complains Cosmo Sex & Relationships editor Hannah Smothers.

Naturally, men enjoy sex more when their female partner has an orgasm; this is what the study has dubbed "masculinity achievement."

Smothers says that there's "nothing wrong with feeling good about making your partner feel good" ***8212; before explaining why it's actually "sexist."

First, the researchers conclude that the increased attention spent on women's orgasms is actually also benefiting men: "Despite increasing focus on women's orgasms, research indicated that the increased attention to women's orgasms may also serve men's sexuality, complicating conceptualizations of women's orgasms as women-centric."

This is not good, since we all know how evil men are.

Second, it's sexist because men enjoying their significant other's orgasm "ties into cultural ideas of women as passive recipients of whatever men give them."

"One reason is that it might pressure some heterosexual men to feel like they have to 'give' women orgasms, as if orgasm is something men pulled out of a hat and presented to women," they wrote. "This ties into cultural ideas of women as passive recipients of whatever men give them."
The Cosmo editor also notes that said enjoyment allegedly perpetuates sexist tropes relative to the female orgasm, such as "women feeling pressured to fake orgasms in order to appease a male partner, or in their words, 'to protect men's feelings.'"

The researchers conclude, according to Smothers, that "When women's orgasms begin to serve as a masculinity achievement for male partners, the orgasms cease to be about women's liberation or sexual pleasure. They just become another opportunity for men to flex, or 'shore up their sense of masculinity.'"

The Feminist Taliban have spoken! Sexist men must stop enjoying giving women pleasure.

We look forward to Cosmo's "Why It's Sexist that Guys *Don't* Get Turned On When You Orgasm" article, next week.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
208 - 03-24-2017, 11:27
Quote:
"One reason is that it might pressure some heterosexual men to feel like they have to 'give' women orgasms, as if orgasm is something men pulled out of a hat and presented to women," they wrote. "This ties into cultural ideas of women as passive recipients of whatever men give them."
I walk around throwing orgasms to *****es all day long

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
209 - 03-24-2017, 11:30
Ur gonna roll over and die with a heart attack mid **** don't get too kinky bro

chaiwalla
VeteranX
Old
210 - 03-24-2017, 11:34
lol

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
211 - 03-24-2017, 11:38
Heart is safe. I have an orgasm hat

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
212 - 03-24-2017, 12:19
Our brothers up North have completely lost their minds. This is INSANE!!

Quote:
SUBMISSION: Canada Passes Anti-Islamophobia Bill

On Thursday, backed by Justin Trudeau's Liberal government, Canada's Parliament passed M-103, a bill focused on condemning ***8220;Islamophobia.***8221;

The bill reads:
The government should: (a) recognize the need to quell the increasing public climate of hate and fear; (b) condemn Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination and take note of House of Commons***8217; petition e-411 and the issues raised by it; and (c) request that the Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage undertake a study on how the government could (i) develop a whole-of-government approach to reducing or eliminating systemic racism and religious discrimination including Islamophobia, in Canada ***8230;
The Canadian Left, in the form of Liberals and New Democrats, supported the bill; the majority of Conservatives opposed it.

Note that ***8220;Islamophobia is not defined in the bill, as Lifesite News points out.

An Angus Reid poll showed 42 percent of Canadians would vote against the bill; 29 percent would vote for it.

The Conservatives had offered an alternative bill that condemned racism and discrimination against Muslims, Jews, Christians, and other religious groups, but did not include the word ***8220;Islamophobia.***8221; That bill was defeated by the Liberals in February. They claimed the bill was an attempt to ***8220;water down***8221; M-103.

Conservative Brad Trost said he would not vote for the bill because it ***8220;will only serve to strengthen extremist elements within the Muslim community itself that seek to preserve and promote their own form of hate and intolerance.***8221; He added that any ***8220;serious plan to combat religious discrimination in Canada should include all faith groups, including Christians and Jews.***8221;
[.....]
Time to put your woman in a burka. If you don't, its Islamophobic.

You poor bastards are ****ed.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
213 - 03-24-2017, 12:23
jfc

i mean....ughhh

allah be praised

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
214 - 03-24-2017, 12:24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3hsxTn9G5Y

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
215 - 03-24-2017, 12:24
Northern wall needed asap

arsin
Veteran++
Old
216 - 03-24-2017, 21:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Our brothers up North have completely lost their minds. This is INSANE!!

Time to put your woman in a burka. If you don't, its Islamophobic.

You poor bastards are ****ed.
The Jews got their motion a year ago so I suppose this is quid pro quo. I just wonder at what % of gen population must white's be at before they're racial interests are respected.

There is nothing legally binding here, just a shiny faced statement from shiny faced Justeen, pimping his ass out to another voting niche.

Heck we've got an immigrant Sikh who is our defense minister

The media is a strong supporter of Justeen and the Liberal party and their globalist agenda, it's going to be hard for them to lose an election, but fortunately Canukistanians are starting to see through Justeen's "happy days are here again" bs.

Fact:
In Canada more Muslims have been killed by whites than vice versa. :o

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
217 - 03-24-2017, 21:46
giving them the necessary cuck protection they need until those tables can be turned like in Europe

smart idea

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
218 - 03-24-2017, 21:50

Canada winning

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
219 - 03-24-2017, 21:51

i don't get what a sjw is?

i don't believe there are just two sexes

all of us just want to be happy and free

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
220 - 04-02-2017, 10:41
Quote:
Feminists in Sweden Flee 'No Go' Zones Overrun With Islamic Refugees

refugees from Islamic countries pour into Sweden, feminists there have had enough and are fleeing suburbs after a slew of rapes and sexual assaults.

Famed feminist Nalin Pekgul, who called attention to the rising insecurity of women in the suburbs, says she now avoids the center of town in Tensta, where she had lived for 30 years. And the former Left Party official Zeliha Dagli has moved from Husby to the inner city.

Pekgul says she no longer feels safe in her home town, adding that Muslim fundamentalists now have full control of the center. She says "religious fundamentalists gained increasing space in the area and the place of women in the public sphere diminished," according to SVT, a television station in Sweden. Pekgul had sought to raise the issue by holding coffee shop meetings, but she's been forced to give those up.

"It is clear that people have been incredibly aggressive towards me when I joined the center. Especially the last year, I ducked to sit at the restaurant that I used to sit on after several people have been on me really angry because I told you about these things," SVT reports.
[.....]
[.....]
Dagli moved to downtown Stockholm and says the same problems do not exist there.

"I feel calm, at least not controlled. Nobody cares how I dress or what I have people I talk to," she said.

The bolded and underlined portion is key. This stupid woman is suffering from Stockholm Syndrome so it fitting that she move to Stockholm.

****ing Swedes! I have no choice but to dismiss the entire history of the Vikings. There is no ****ing way in hell that Vikings were European. Unpossible!

Page 11 of 13

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tell me about the SJW warrior

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex knapik-levert