Colon cancer

Buk Naked

Veteran XX
Diagnosed today.

Tumor and colon will be removed within a couple of weeks. I'll miss u colon, we had a lot of good times together :mecry:

47 years old, wife, two daughters in high school

I knew I should have listened to NGFM's advice and not slept with my Galaxy Note 2 shoved up my ass.

Last edited:
u gotta get a plastic shit bag now?

also sorry to hear, shoulda drank mean green juice

Why is your wife still in high school?

Sorry to hear your news though, my colon has had it's problems, I could be next. What were symptoms that made you get it checked?

It's been 5 years since my last scope. They keep sending me letters telling me it's time to get scoped again. I've been ignoring them..... but maybe I'll think about calling them back now. :-\

Yikes,

Prognosis look good?

Family History?

Family - One aunt on my Mom's side otherwise no other history.

Prognosis - they'll remove several lymph nodes when they do the surgery to check how far its gotten. If it's spread beyond the tumor, then its chemo and possibly more surgeries.

CT scan looked good - no other tumors, no pain anywhere. Only issue was blood in stool. So I'm hopeful, but I was hopeful I wouldn't have this shit so who knows...

Last edited:
Family - One aunt on my Mom's side otherwise no other history.

Prognosis - they'll remove several lymph nodes when they do the surgery to check how far its gotten. If it's spread beyond the tumor, then its chemo and possibly more surgeries.

CT scan looked good - no other tumors, no pain anywhere. Only issue was blood in stool. So I'm hopeful, but I was hopeful I would have this shit so who knows...

scary

i found blood in my stool in college for a bit, but then i stopped eating 6 vicodin a day and drinking heavily

ah crippling back pain, i should get my liver checked...

Back