322 - 04-05-2015, 10:58
i wish
we arent even dead

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
323 - 05-12-2015, 19:42
It's been one day since the Goblins all mysteriously froze in place during the middle of the battle. We stood watch over them for several hours just to be sure, we didn't want to relax and find ourselves in the thick of things again. Eventually Meyog and Doggor found their way into our cavern and we were pleased to be reunited.

Three days have now passed. The chaos of the previous battle apparently shifted much of the surrounding rock, and we were dismayed to find the entrance of the cave had collapsed behind us. We'll need to find an alternative way out, although the lizard says he can probably dig us out. He seems weaker than before, but he's large and we have limited rations. We're already being careful about what we consume. At least there's plenty of water.

We've now been trapped for an entire week. Our supplies are nearly gone, and we're running dangerously low on things to burn for light. This might not be of much concern to the halfling and the elf, but I am seriously beginning to worry. A twisted ankle in the dark is sure to mean death in a hellish place like this. I think Meyog is beginning to become annoyed by how much the lizard eats.

Fourteen days. It's been fourteen days. What had once been a hopeful search for a way out has now become an effort of futility. We had some small degree of luck, finally finding Gundren's body alongside what remained of the supplies we were transporting. It was fortunate that halflings have a good sense about false walls, or we'd never have seen it. There were more frozen goblins there as well, some holding our possessions so tightly we could not remove them. But we now have food and light. The lizard shocked the rest of us when he decided to eat Gundren. "Meat is meat," he told us, "And the rest will keep." I couldn't argue with his logic. It wasn't like we were going to bury him.

By my account, it's now been 37 days since we became trapped in this cave. I sure hope our horse has found his way home. I feel bad for leaving it outside, but I feel worse for us still trapped inside.

Day 49. It's hard to maintain any sense of hope. Meyog and the lizard are constantly bickering with one another. Our supplies are dwindling again, and Meyog is insisting we eat Hasken, that feeding the dog is a waste when he should be feeding us. That isn't sitting well with the lizard for obvious reasons. Tensions are rising fast. Doggor attempts to lighten the mood occasionally with song and humor, but it often just annoys everyone.

Sixty days in now. We're wasting away slowly. The lizard is dead. Stabbed in the night. I presume it was Meyog, but it could just as easily be the halfling. Everyone is hungry and another argument broke out a day ago over the dog again. I guess they figured they'd have to kill the sorcerer before eating the dog anyway. Nobody made an argument against eating the lizard first, but it turns out that their meat is extremely tough. We had to soak him in the river for hours first just to be able to chew it. I'm already feeling ill in my stomach, but maybe this has bought us a few more days.

Day 65. The lizard meat made us all violently ill. Meyog wasted no time in killing Hasken. He shared it with us, but seemed reluctant about it. I can't see well outside of the flickering lamp light, but Meyog has a glint in his eyes I haven't seen before. The skin of his face has tightened from starvation, clinging to his skull.

80? 85? I've lost count. The tally marks I've been making on the walls have become hard to read. I'm not sure if it's due to my hands shaking when I scratch them, or if my vision is becoming worse. Doggor has vanished. He set out to explore a new area of caves we haven't mapped yet and never returned. Maybe he found a way out that was too small for the ranger and myself and now he's off to find help. Help would be nice. Meyog now just sits at the edge of my lamp light and stares at me. His hand never leave his dagger.

I have no idea how long it's been since my last entry. The food is gone. The water has a strange taste to it. My lamp is almost out of the oil from our supplies. Meyog doesn't sit near the light anymore. He's still in the room nearby though, I can hear his breath rattling in his chest. The only other sound is the constant scrape of his dagger over stone. He spends his days endlessly sharpening that blade. I haven't the strength to stop him, and at this point I'm not sure I'd want to. If this is to be my final entry in this journal, I will leave you with one solid piece of advice: Don't go into ****ing caves.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
324 - 05-12-2015, 21:29
That was beautiful

doggor
VeteranX
Old
325 - 05-13-2015, 00:24
that rocked! best adventure ever...

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
326 - 05-13-2015, 01:39
Until the sequel, The Ambiguously Alive Halfling and his Talking Horse. I'd run one of these things if I had any clue how to do the rolls.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
327 - 05-13-2015, 06:20
You interested in some nerd teaching you?

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
328 - 05-13-2015, 07:30
nah too much effort

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
329 - 05-13-2015, 07:36
Finally we get some closure

I'm surprised that Scales was tough. I always thought he would taste like crocodile.

SecretSquirrel
VeteranXV
Old
330 - 05-13-2015, 14:44
Gnnnnn.........

Gnnnnnnnn.......

Yes, yes! Halfling sweet, so juicy sweet!

My Precious.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
331 - 05-13-2015, 17:47
Fool you wanna do a game where you just roll dice to see in general who wins what or accomplishes what based on your own guidelines and then write amazing fluff?

I don't care about fairness or legit game rules, like do d&d lite
I'd be down for that

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
332 - 05-13-2015, 18:24
Hmm that's not a bad idea.

doggor
VeteranX
Old
333 - 05-13-2015, 19:22
And as an added bonus feel free to quit in the middle of a promising story arc.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
334 - 05-13-2015, 19:31
Nah if I start one I intend to finish it, even if that means everyone dies in a meteor strike. Plus if someone didn't reply in a day or two I'd just make the choice for them.

Chia_Pet
VeteranX
Old
335 - 05-13-2015, 19:53
Im sorry guys, my life got way to busy =(

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
336 - 05-13-2015, 20:54
Too

Kill your family

Fool make my day!

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
337 - 05-14-2015, 18:29
dont make me make a thread that implores you to make a thread to start a new adventure
FOOL

DONT MAKE ME DO IT

ZooL
VeteranXX
Old
338 - 05-14-2015, 18:35
I SMELL SOULSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

*something in the deep rumbles*

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
339 - 05-14-2015, 18:49
Fine

Page 17 of 17

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page D&D Thread IV

Social Website Bullshit

Tags