OT: All your base are belong to us

Do the mods do anything on this board? I'm just kinda asking, after seeing Mitsubishi's sig...

Anyways, I was gone for a weekend and only 5 new posts, what's going on here?

I need to make a new image, it's been a while, bleh...

IMAGE58.jpg

Desperate times call for desperate measures.... I think?

you guys that think this is still funny are true fucking geeks. i thought once - "damn self, you're a geek. you hang out on video game forums and internet relay chats." but then i saw this. laughing at a translation of a videogame. sure, it may be funny once. but to laugh for a WHOLE FUCKING YEAR and then some says you're more of a fuckin geek than me.

you're right

but i'm giving allowance for the weak-minded

if you laughed at this for more than one day then you're truly a fucking faggot and i hate you. (much like drakkus)

wsup! said:
you guys that think this is still funny are true fucking geeks. i thought once - "damn self, you're a geek. you hang out on video game forums and internet relay chats." but then i saw this. laughing at a translation of a videogame. sure, it may be funny once. but to laugh for a WHOLE FUCKING YEAR and then some says you're more of a fuckin geek than me.

[begin rant]

What is truly amazing is not that some of us "geeks" still find AYB entertaining, but rather that "flavor of the month" or should I say "flavor of the moment" kiddies like yourselves are personally offended when something like this makes a slow comeback and you find that you are no longer on board the "AYB boat" having long since abandoned it for something cooler like Dancing Hamsters or DJ Super Greg.

No my friend, it is you who are the geek here.... scouring the internet for the next big craze so you can ride it's crest like so many wave hogging surfers, until ZDNet's "Screensavers" tells you what you should like next. So Pine away for the good old days when you were on the cusp of something cool... when you ran to tell your friends "look what I found on the internet" because your currency is no good here: You got off of this boat a long time ago, and you may not re-board. You are the weakest link... Goodbye!

[/end rant]

Waow the weakest link parody totally killed whatever intelligence you might have fooled me with (i wasn't fooled, but i was close ..)

^FalcoN_65^ 7 said:

[begin rant]

What is truly amazing is not that some of us "geeks" still find AYB entertaining, but rather that "flavor of the month" or should I say "flavor of the moment" kiddies like yourselves are personally offended when something like this makes a slow comeback and you find that you are no longer on board the "AYB boat" having long since abandoned it for something cooler like Dancing Hamsters or DJ Super Greg.

No my friend, it is you who are the geek here.... scouring the internet for the next big craze so you can ride it's crest like so many wave hogging surfers, until ZDNet's "Screensavers" tells you what you should like next. So Pine away for the good old days when you were on the cusp of something cool... when you ran to tell your friends "look what I found on the internet" because your currency is no good here: You got off of this boat a long time ago, and you may not re-board. You are the weakest link... Goodbye!

[/end rant]

you have got to be one of the fucking stupidest people i've ever encountered.

duh, being cool on the internet is ALL that matters in life

better be on top of internet jokes so i can tell all of my friends about it! but no, it's better to stick to the same tired old jokes for 2 years...

sigh.

Anguish said:
Waow the weakest link parody totally killed whatever intelligence you might have fooled me with (i wasn't fooled, but i was close ..)

Are you saying I shouldn't have dumbed it down to your level with a hackneyed phrase, or that you don't like the show. Have you been taking your medication?

I won't argue semantics with an unarmed man. Dude if you don't like AYB then go hang out in a Backstreet Boys chat room with your little sister and her friends...mmmkay?

^FalcoN_65^ 7 said:
I won't argue semantics with an unarmed man. Dude if you don't like AYB then go hang out in a Backstreet Boys chat room with your little sister and her friends...mmmkay?

worst attempt at a comeback ever

Leech said:
worst attempt at a comeback ever

Really? How about this one:

Leech's mom is so fat the back of her neck looks like a pack of hotdogs...

Back