[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Shocking reports that children on US soil are being forced into chainlink cages with only concrete to sit on...

wh3zILY.jpg

Im drinking my soy latte and im energized now to protest for environmentalism

iy7ch0bvsz401.png

Soros you dirty old bastard keep sending those checks :lol:

Triple, is an example of a person that has read the facts, evaluated them and changed his direction. We call that intelligence.

Show me one person that was progressive that decided "aw yeah you guys are right, white power, fuck immigrant kids, and Trump is really smart!"

There isn't one.

I would have considered myself progressive (voted for Obama twice) until during Occupy Wall Street there were calls to stop white people from speaking and only POC were allowed to talk. I got redpilled shortly afterwards.

Most conservative people I talk to IRL are not white nationalists who hate immigrant kids and all of that other strawman nonsense. Just people who didn't want another career politician working for the companies who paid his bills at the expense of the people.

make no mistake bouttit girls n boys if ya r a lib/prog/democRAT den u r yus lessuva person yknow...... subhuman even.... v simple stuff.... :king:

Most conservative people I talk to IRL are not white nationalists who hate immigrant kids and all of that other strawman nonsense. Just people who didn't want another career politician working for the companies who paid his bills at the expense of the people.

Dont give them a clue

Let them keep going with their Alinsky tactics

They have no clue that they are silently red pilling more and more people

Im drinking soy milk and a soy latte getting ready to take the protest bus to the next pipeline protest

Im so energized

Thank you Soros for this great trip and opportunity :boogie:

The Republican National Committee announced another major fundraising haul on Wednesday with a total of $14.6 million in May.

“Americans are enthusiastic about President Trump and the Republican agenda and they want to see this great American comeback continue. We are building on that enthusiasm this cycle. We will have the biggest ground game in our Party’s history. We are not leaving a single vote unturned and we are ready to defy the odds this November,” said RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel in a statement.

The total is a record for a non-presidential year and brings the party’s total for the 2018 cycle to just over $199 million. The party also has $47.4 on hand and carries no debt.

Triple: Did you cry along with Rachel Maddow? Will you continue to cry over the incarcerated Americans when they are split from their children? Do you care about crack babies? Do you cry over all the other kids here in the US that are separated from their parents? Where have the tears been? Why are you crying now over some illegals who's kids are safer in the custody of the US than in the hands of drug cartels? Maybe reality is just too much for some folks. They seem to be able to whip up tears for whatever cause they currently are aware of. Things that make you go hmmmm

This is going to blow up in dems face. No doubt

Schumer rejected McConnell’s calls for bipartisan legislation, citing the number of “obstacles” in the way of a legislative fix, and the useless process the Senate cycled through after Trump’s decision to end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program last year.

“When the president can do it with his own pen, [legislation] makes no sense,” he said, ticking off the conditions legislation would have to meet. “[House Speaker Paul] Ryan. The president signing it. Attaching it to things that are unacceptable. Legislation is not the way to go here when it’s so easy for the president to sign it. It’s an excuse.”

When a reporter asked if they would be willing to act if this separation crisis lingered for months longer, Schumer said, “let’s hope we never get to that.”

“How many times has immigration legislation passed in this Congress? How many times? Zero,” he said. “It’s an excuse by our Republican colleagues who feel the heat, don’t want to attack the president, even though they know legislation will take a very long time and is unlikely to happen.”

Schumer would probably believe a legislative fix was in order if Trump and the Republicans came out in favor of a bill, authored by Sen. Dianne Feinstein, that all Senate Democrats support, to end family separation. That bill, which hawkish Republican Sen. Tom Cotton described Tuesday as “codifying” the “catch-and-release” practice they’re seeking to end, is mostly a decoy for Democrats to rally around. What’s new for Senate Democratic leaders is this stance that they’re unwilling to negotiate on a real, bipartisan bill with a chance of moving.

That position carries an obvious risk, so it’s surprising to see the typically risk-averse Senate Democratic conference staking it out. Republicans can try to deflect blame onto Democrats for not doing anything to solve the problem.

Back