Page 53 of 56
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1041 - 02-08-2013, 19:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I own 17 guns. It's possible to be a responsible gun owner and not be a redneck.
Then I totally misunderstood where you were coming from.

It seemed to me you had issues with the 2nd Amendment and Assault Weapons from earlier posts I read. From some of your statements against the NRA and gun advocates it appeared you were a very hardened gun control pusher.

Are you saying all of that is incorrect?

Sponsored Links
Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1042 - 02-08-2013, 19:35
Vanster doesn't want to ban guns, he just wants to ban your guns. He's just being racist.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1043 - 02-08-2013, 19:48
Quote:
I own 17 guns. It's possible to be a responsible gun owner and not be a redneck.
LOL

I love it.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1044 - 02-08-2013, 19:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatSam View Post
Because the main opposition is just as bad about wanting to legislate how people should think and act? In a liberal state like Cal we choose between authoritarian right or left not between liberty or tyranny.

I deal everyday with the environmental regulatory landmine Sacramento has dumped on us and I never see anyone put forth a better way to protect the environment and promote growth, it is a either or argument. Retarded laws from the state or absolute opposition to regulation from business. There is no middle ground here.
oh yeah, i fully understand. it was a lack on my part -- usually when i say progressives, most people automatically assume that i am only talking about the democrats when the reality is that the progressives have hijacked both parties and are masking their authoritarian political ideology behind a (D) or (R).

its high time the american conservatives in this country begin to call out the progressive RINO's and neo-cons that they have voted for and realize that their party has been replaced a long time ago.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1045 - 02-08-2013, 20:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowbagger View Post
Hahahaha no you won't.
Quote:
If that legislation passes, samUwell is just going to say this again:
because moving to a different state is the same as becoming a sovereign...

JustinCase
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1046 - 02-08-2013, 20:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Vanster doesn't want to ban guns, he just wants to ban your guns. He's just being racist.
Pretty much sums the entire thread up.

Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
1047 - 02-08-2013, 20:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
because moving to a different state is the same as becoming a sovereign...
Yeah but you're going to say that anyway. Nobody transplants their entire family because of a new gun law.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1048 - 02-08-2013, 20:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Oh....ok.

He is another Dianne Frankenstein.

I can have me's a CCW pearl handled pistol and armed entourage, but **** you if you think you can even own a semi-automatic.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1049 - 02-08-2013, 20:30
Quote:
Yeah but you're going to say that anyway. Nobody transplants their entire family because of a new gun law.
I will. I already live near the border and that will push me over the edge.

Back into a state that wants my property taxes, vehicle registration, licensing, sales tax, excise tax, income tax, etc.

I'm done too if even half of this **** passes. Besides, I would have to drive to Oregon and Nevada just to pick up bullets anyways. Might as well just shorten my drive and dick the parasite who thinks I work for it.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1050 - 02-08-2013, 20:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
oh yeah, i fully understand. it was a lack on my part -- usually when i say progressives, most people automatically assume that i am only talking about the democrats when the reality is that the progressives have hijacked both parties and are masking their authoritarian political ideology behind a (D) or (R).

its high time the american conservatives in this country begin to call out the progressive RINO's and neo-cons that they have voted for and realize that their party has been replaced a long time ago.
Regressives I call them.

Anyone who wants to use government to impose their beliefs upon others. It includes moral crusaders to moronic renegades. Necons to Liberals.......

I like how you said that liberal used to mean free from government control and manipulation............. and today it is correlated with anything but.

Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
1051 - 02-08-2013, 20:34
You should like the kind of person that finds employment a difficult matter.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1052 - 02-08-2013, 20:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
Then I totally misunderstood where you were coming from.

It seemed to me you had issues with the 2nd Amendment and Assault Weapons from earlier posts I read. From some of your statements against the NRA and gun advocates it appeared you were a very hardened gun control pusher.

Are you saying all of that is incorrect?
The NRA is a fringe organization, that does not represent responsible gun owners. The NRA members that I know are all gun-range types, their main source of recreation is going to the gun range with semi-automatics, taping photographs of Obama on paper targets, and then plugging them with several hundred rounds.

Of my friends that are licensed hunters and hunt every year, not one is a member of the NRA. Among hunters, the NRA is the lobby equivalent of the Church of Scientology now, I don't know any sane person that is a member.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1053 - 02-08-2013, 20:37
Quote:
You should like the kind of person that finds employment a difficult matter.
I should?

Usually those who are unemployable lack any useful skill-sets. As someone with plenty of those I find that type of people to be an abscess on my ass.

We usually reserve those kind of people for management in the government.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1054 - 02-08-2013, 20:41
Quote:
The NRA is a fringe organization, that does not represent responsible gun owners. The NRA members that I know are all gun-range types, their main source of recreation is going to the gun range with semi-automatics, taping photographs of Obama on paper targets, and then plugging them with several hundred rounds.

Of my friends that are licensed hunters and hunt every year, not one is a member of the NRA. Among hunters, the NRA is the lobby equivalent of the Church of Scientology now, I don't know any sane person that is a member.
I just gave them money because I know how much it pisses off gun grabbers.

It's sort of an enemy of my enemy is my friend argument (which I honestly hate subscribing to)........but in dire emergencies I guess so. Anything I can do to boost the numbers and campaign support of gun advocates.

I wouldn't have given them a dime before now because of their support for Mittens Romney........the king of permanent AWB. Even if all this gun control stuff gets through Obama would only be just as bad on guns as he was as Gov in MA.

Fake as Rhino's standing up for fake as **** they do not believe in to obtain votes. At least in a second term we can see the real President that people voted for. He doesn't need to fear re-election anymore.......well unless he does go for his third, fourth, and fifth terms.

Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
1055 - 02-08-2013, 20:41
You should but that on your resume.

"Hates people that don't have skill-sets"

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1056 - 02-08-2013, 20:50
Quote:
You should but that on your resume.

"Hates people that don't have skill-sets"
I already did.........

It says, "Doesn't work well with ****ing retards."

"Hates lazy ****ers"

and

"People who demand others pull their weight to the finish line"

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
1057 - 02-08-2013, 20:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
Leave your family mottos for your family reunions.........and that 60 year old uncle who touched you in the no name places.
Sigh I try to offer a simple suggestion to help you out, but if you want to spam like a spastic ****tard go for it and people will just assume you are as mentally deficient as dweasel.

JustinCase
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1058 - 02-08-2013, 21:00
Did you guys know Vanster hunts? That makes his opinions totally right and better than yours.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1059 - 02-08-2013, 21:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatSam View Post
Sigh I try to offer a simple suggestion to help you out, but if you want to spam like a spastic ****tard go for it and people will just assume you are as mentally deficient as dweasel.
And I gave a simple suggestion to shove your suggestion back into the place your 60 year old uncle used to play frilly dilly where is the pickle.

About fifty people a minute get angry that a mebber posts in their precious forum. As if I took a **** on your dinner table. Hit ignore or skip past my contributions if you don't like them. Giving two ****s about what people who don't even contribute to a discussion have to say about me isn't my exactly my biggest concern.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1060 - 02-08-2013, 21:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinCase View Post
Did you guys know Vanster hunts? That makes his opinions totally right and better than yours.
duh. after all, hunting is what the second amendment is all about.

Page 53 of 56

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2nd Amendment Interpretations

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
convicted sex offender , gandalf is a creationist , richard jackson indiana