Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Kurayami said:
Well, considering that you single-handedly managed to fuck up the best multiplayer game ever, don't expect me to any time soon. You gave rise to idiots like SkiLlZ. Stop and think about that for a moment. You are responsible for SkiLLz. If I were in your shoes, I would kill myself for that fact alone.

if itll make you feel better there wont be one for t:v :)

You've got no room to say that, Mav. The extra air in the room would cause the walls to collapse outward under the pressure of your body mass.

ZING!

Chic0 said:
Holy shit, MAV commenting on someone else's eating habbits. I can now say I have fucking seen it ALL.

but theres just too much to see :p

Mav said:
Like you got room to talk?

Skeletons are in your closet too, fried chicken skeletons that is, stripped to the bone by gfg

Oh i know that the guy who hasnt seen his dick since he was in a crib isnt bagging on anyone about thier weight.

*coutdown to mav turning this into a mav against the world thread starts now....*

someone should photoshop a picture of that australian animal expert guy and put it in the first picture with a caption coming out of his mouth

:rofl:

p.s. i'm writing this with only seeing the first page, so if it's done already, don't kill me

rootb33r said:
someone should photoshop a picture of that australian animal expert guy and put it in the first picture with a caption coming out of his mouth

p.s. i'm writing this with only seeing the first page, so if it's done already, don't kill me
It's all downhill from the first page

god damn this is funny

you got aestis on one hand, the internet e stalker who for some reason physically gets off on mocking gfg for whatever reasons

then his armada of e buddies who root him on like stupid drunken frat boys

and im the one being told to "stfu"? :rofl: god damn that is fucking hilarious

and you are god damn right, ill comment on her weight ALL the fuck I want.

niggers get away with calling each other nigger, no harm no foul

fat asses get away with calling other fat people fat asses

so please, go on with your other 30 pages of "OMG STFU YOU FAT FUCK" and 100+ other variations of it; ill shut up when i feel like it

you wanna fuck with someone, fuck with someone that'll fight back

yawn2.gif

Hey strega made an appearance lets post the pic of him
page45-05.jpg

With accompanying Cliff Yablonski quip:

"HEY FELLAHS, WATCH, I DONT NEED NO LIGHTER FLUID TO START DA GRILL, I JUST EAT MEXICAN FOOD, BEND OVER, AND BAM, ASS STEAKS ALL AROUND."

Mav said:

so please, go on with your other 30 pages of "OMG STFU YOU FAT FUCK" and 100+ other variations of it; ill shut up when i feel like it

You said you wouldnt hit it (GFG), that makes me :rofl:

Mav said:

god damn this is funny

you got aestis on one hand, the internet e stalker who for some reason physically gets off on mocking gfg for whatever reasons

then his armada of e buddies who root him on like stupid drunken frat boys

and im the one being told to "stfu"? :rofl: god damn that is fucking hilarious

and you are god damn right, ill comment on her weight ALL the fuck I want.

niggers get away with calling each other nigger, no harm no foul

7 posts...damn..new record

Hello my little daisies. I can't believe this thread grew like 4 pages since I last looked. You're all so perfect and have such *great* personalities. Anyway, I thought I'd show my appreciation for all the threads you've given me over the last...oh...month? Especially you, Aestis. 4 letters for you.

futwc.jpg

Oh, and SANS glasses, to show you I'm REALLY serious.

futwf.jpg

xoxo!

-Liz

Back