Intake

its ok. i get this alot. i'd rather look retarded than be in the regular cliche.

I......think you mean clique

The foods you have listed look kind of like a poor man's attempt at nutrition and if this is the case I won't bag on you too much...but...

"If it comes in a box don't fucking eat it" is a pretty good nutritional rule to follow.

Bacon has no place on your list.

Consuming your eggs raw has no proven health benefit at all and leaves you open to salmonella poisoning. Try an egg white omlette instead you'll get the same benefits.

refined white sugar is the fucking devil. if you have to have sweetener in your oatmeal try stevia instead. I mix some banana flavoured whey complex and some hemp oil in mine.

You'll find tuna tastes every bit as good without the fat (mayo) if you try it a few times. Try a little lemon juice and some black pepper instead. I sometimes add a little bit of chipotle pepper puree into my tune it tastes fucking awesome.

unsalted nuts are a better choice and again they taste great if you give them a chance.

I bake chicken breasts (peel the skin off) at the start of each week 6 to 8 at a time. They are a great catch all for salad toppers, on their own, shredded in your omlette (with a little organic salsa fucking yum) , dinner with a salad, whatever.

All in all...back to the drawing board man.

well of as today, i'm at 7.4% bodyfat, and dropping. My goal is to hit 5-6%. I actually haven't had most of the foods on that list lately, tbh. I've eaten some of the ramen, salad, bacon, corn chips, Krave cereal, lots of water and coffee,

I've got 2% max to drop. which should be doable in the next week or so. Tryin to think of any other foods i've eaten in the past wk. oww, had sushi last night, with some chicken strips. shit was bomb. and good protein. white rice wasn't so good though, it's horrible for you.

I have some brown rice, i shall cook now, and get that later, great carb.

any advice, or imput.. feel free to suggest or commend. im' an open book.

Let me guess: 20-something OP.

Let me know how you're doing when you're in your mid-40s and your metabolism slows to a crawl.

Back