I love combat and the new(old) Windfury

Shopper47

Veteran X
I was skeptical at first with combat because it's hard to accurately judge potential DPS on dummies (fucking killing spree jumps targets and resets BG), so I took it on a run last night.

It is fucking awesome. Adren Rush is comically OP right now and I just sit there spamming 30k+ eviscerates while laughing my ass off. Whenever there were packs I would just turn on the now never-ending BF and watch my dps fly through the goddamn roof. My biggest complaint is that Main Gauche has basically zero animation so you don't actually get the effect of vanila Sword Spec that I had hoped for. Otherwise, it was about 2-3k increase in a 5 man for me.

New(old) Windfury is just hilarious. Between the 60% haste buff from UE and the fact that rolling WF/WF means Maelstrom is ALWAYS UP, I just steamroll through guys now. It honestly reminds me of vanilla wow where people think they can take you and then they run in horror as Scrolling Combat Text pukes up 4000 numbers in a row and they die. Now I am only 82 so I imagine endgame won't be quite as OP/fun, but being able to take down 84s with literally twice my HP is pretty hilarious/enjoyable.

Anyways those are my moments of rejoice. The downside is my computer freezes for a second every time my rogue enters and leaves combat, and the game forced me to upgrade my vid drivers again, but otherwise I am loving 4.0.6.

bubbleboy.jpg

Back