11/12

12K HPS sustained in blues only? Impressive..Then again what does that mean.. what boss, what role.. I've done ~11ish at ilvl 351 avg on quicker fights, like Halfus, but I don't think I could have sustained it much longer. Druids are getting a buff to Wild Regrowth, but the rejuv cost will be split between prior and current.

12K HPS sustained in blues only? Impressive..Then again what does that mean.. what boss, what role.. I've done ~11ish at ilvl 351 avg on quicker fights, like Halfus, but I don't think I could have sustained it much longer. Druids are getting a buff to Wild Regrowth, but the rejuv cost will be split between prior and current.

Well epic shoulders sorry.

It was on Cho'gall. He spams rejuv. Plus he gets innervates. Wild growth isn't party limited if I remember. I was thinking maybe he knows a glitch /shrug.

Anyone who isn't already 12/12 Normal and working on Heroics is doing it wrong.

My guild is doing pretty badly, we're currently in the process of replacing half our 25m core raid group, and we're still already done with Normals and working on Heroics.

Also, wow Blizzard is heartless. You finally down Nef/Cho'Gal and think you're awesome, just to get your face stomped in the first time you pull Heroic Halfus or the likes :lol:. Such a HUGE difference in difficulty between Normal/Heroic.

So basically hes bad but is getting spoonfed...gotcha.

I usually pull around 8-9k hps on my druid, but I use my innervate on the priest or paladin. On the same fights, our paladin is pulling 14k.

Once I gave up trying to compete with that, my experience has been better.

haters are funny

People aren't hating, Santa. When you get to higher and higher end of raiding, you'll find that the meters aren't always everything and everything can and is usually being dissected under a microscope.

And before anyone says anything about it, that doesn't mean people are jerks to each other. It just means everyone understands the game to a better level and can figure out who is good player aside from just meters.

fuck hps, you can just sit there and spam for high hps but people will die.

You can't tell shit by hps.

You can tell alot depending on role. Take that into account + overhealing done, it shows quite a bit ;o I'm not saying it should be the end all that shows how healing is measured, but a holy priest who's doing 7-9k HPS on 25m fights should probably read up, or uninstall.

Back