Ask Mr Robot! List of pre-raiding BiS for every class/spec!

They have articles now? No more sifting through 80+ page threads looking for the info you need?

A "one gimmick" fight where stam-stacking doesn't work. Next...

Feannag

Thats was the only fat stam stacking didn't work, the only out of all the fights in TBC, and WOTLK.

Three tanks in 10s? You are you so blatantly hardcore you don't even think anything but 25s is worth anything.
Herp Derp, guess how many adds there are in 10 man. Now guess how many there are in 25. Now shut the fuck up, retard.

Edit: Though to be fair, 10 mans were definitely worth nothing in Wrath.

So how did Anub go in ToGC? Very well with stam-stacking?

Are you dumb? Going for stam has been the primary focus since 60.

The fight you referenced still had stat stacking early on, just not stam right away (not to say you couldn't do it straight stam stacking).

You are so bad.

site has a dagger listed for offhand for enhance shamans. I'm pretty sure a 2.6 speed mace or axe is still better for them. Probably the one you get with justice points would be one of the best.

My guildmate was telling me this morning that there is something up with enh shaman where they can use spell dmg daggers with flametongue as their wpns to boost their spell power to rediculous levels so they end up doing super high dmg. Said he saw enh shaman pull 18.5k in TB 10 man.

Dunno if it's true but thats what he said.

My guildmate was telling me this morning that there is something up with enh shaman where they can use spell dmg daggers with flametongue as their wpns to boost their spell power to rediculous levels so they end up doing super high dmg. Said he saw enh shaman pull 18.5k in TB 10 man.

Dunno if it's true but thats what he said.
The same has been true several times in the past so I don't see why it wouldn't work now.

Back