GET YOUR CATACLYSM BETA KEYS HERE

krustyy

Veteran XX
That's all folks! Congrats to those of you who managed to snag a key. I'm running low on time lately, so I won't be doing any more invites. Total people from TW invited: 37

It's once again time for another beta key giveaway. As some of you may know, I've given away a number of keys in past threads:

I've got too many keys available this time around to do an actual contest, so let's do it this way:

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Do not be a meber, meber. If you are a meber, you don't get a key.
2. Post something new and interesting. Photos and videos of your original TW related content is preferred.
3. Send me a PM with your battle.net email address as well as your password for WoW.

That's it this time around. That is all you need to do to be able to get into the Cataclysm beta. Depending on the number of entries, I may need to stop before everybody who wants a key can get one. I'm hoping Cataclysm will be less popular than SC2 though as I wound up giving away over 50 SC2 keys.

If you thought I was serious about needing your password, you don't deserve a key. You also deserve to get hacked. Actually sending me your password would make you quite the gullible moron. I do, however, actually require your email address; just not the password. 

Update
the following people have been given keys. Please check your battle.net accounts regularly. It can take up to a week for activation from what I understand
Adroit
Ciceron
Sir Lucius
Die Hard
Vishezz
Thanit
Terra
Atra
Justincase

Update :

The following people have had invites sent out:
Fool
Rulide
Osiris
Falhawk
zeph
Predators Rage
Santa

I was VERY forgiving in this round. I think I'm going to tighten up a bit now. I don't want to see your old Photoshop entries, shitty wow videos, or murloc heads imported into an OFN flash animation. If you want a key, bust out your camera, open up Photoshop or MSPaint, otherwise start doing something new.

The following people have NOT been invited
Bane Grievver - Why send me a PM but not post anything in the thread?
Shadow13 - only supplied a pic from the internet
PoP - only supplied a pic from the internet
makarra - is a member
Falsemyrmidon - I said you get a key. Where's your pm with email address?

Update 3:

The following people have been invited:

bane grieverer
Patton
zaine
KI
Bridude
Fitty
Falsemyrmidon
flowen

The following people have NOT been invited for the following reasons:

PoP only put in random internet images
Mael didnt post
Xeri0us only put in a random internet video

Update 4:

The following people have been invited:

|Blitzkrieg|
revulsion
java
**Majin Buu**
Suilenroc
triple

The following people have NOT been invited
jiggaman posted boring roadside pictures
mode posted a boring wow video

Update 5

Invites have been sent to:
Defaced
Prop
WeeHoo

Invites have NOT been sent to:
happysniper tried a bit, but clearly not enough.
Dr. Love posted old shit

Update 6

Invites have been sent to:
atreides
sailyn
aldaron
data

Invites have NOT been sent to:
feannag - I didnt understand what was so great about that picture.

Last edited:

And if that doesn't work: YouTube - Kill Order vs. 25 HM Festergut since it seems like the Youtube tags aren't working.

I sent you my email with my address, I hope this qualifies as "new" and "interesting". If anything it proves that I give a shit about the game being I'm willing to spend 16 hours on making intro's for my guild's WoW movies :E

Last edited:
Thought they weren't doing keys and just adding the Beta to your BNet account...

While true, I would think they would have some "tradeable" keys for marketing purposes. You know to let other companies be able to give out keys for contests and shit, but I think it's still too early in the closed beta to start with that.

I sent you my email with my address, I hope this qualifies as "new" and "interesting". If anything it proves that I give a shit about the game being I'm willing to spend 16 hours on making intro's for my guild's WoW movies :E

It proves you don't know how to link youtube videos.

Last edited:
Read my post and think about that again.

Hey, I'm not doubting you. I've been around for every thread you've made about keys and know you actually have them. It's just what I was under the impression of, no offense intended.

Anyway, here's my entry. Maybe good for a laugh as I don't have anything super original to post atm.

And my char, just reactivated after some time off:
The World of Warcraft Armory - Aeren @ Stormreaver - Profile

Hello, I would like to get into the Cataclysm beta. Here is a picture of Deathwing I drew in mspaint

deathwing.png

Edit: Rather than posting a random vid, or image, here is a modification of TukUI which a friend of mine has created. It is very low memory and looks fantastic. I've been using this since 3.3.5:

OUIRaid.jpg

This particular edit includes DXE, Skada, Omen, Power Auras. I've added a few extras, overall the entire package is very friendly to additions. In raid environment, I find myself with only 4-5mb usage even with heavy logging and damage/healing tracking. VERY nice.

It is available here: http://www.tukui.org/v2/forums/topic.php?id=60

Last edited:
Back