Lawrence AKA AdREnALine, I'm calling you out.

Why not just come over anyways, there are TW people spread across several guilds. Sadly you're probably more mature than most of the people in the guild so I don't know why they give you shit. You'd have to bite your tongue though, their feral tank has horrible threat and even worse reaction time when he loses mobs so it's hard to not scream at him. Plenty of clickers and keyboard turners for you to pick on though, and you know that never gets old.

edit: don't come over if you intend on pugging much. Gorgonnash is terrible for PUGS. On the bright side though you can leave trade chat open and actually read it instead of spending all night adding people to your ignore list like on Tich/Blackrock.

Is that post directed at me Smaq or someone else?

Edit: I reread the thread and I assume it was directed towards me. I doubt Brett in a leadership position would allow me into a guild he has responsibility towards even though I'm fairly certain I'm better than 80% of the existing raiders in the guild even though my gear is not on the same level. If I was to raid with a TW guild again, my joy would come from fucking with the random bad, and experiencing new content. The days of being a douchebag 100% of the time have dwindled to a mere 40% of the time.

Last edited:
I cant believe Todd is back. Anymore peeps stalking you at the park?

Is everyone still in that terribad Gorganash guild? I think that is were all my 80's are.

Nah, I avoid that place like the plague after sun down.

Eh, I am pretty casual these days, though I have cleared quite a few nights from my schedule and am getting the itch to raid again (read: take a break from RL), not sure I make the cut here though, all my characters suck!

Was wondering where you been at yo

I highly doubt I'll ever play WoW again. I have absolutely no desire to play this game at all. I have no desire to game much at all, actually.

I might take statty's STO key and mess around for a little.

I highly doubt I'll ever play WoW again. I have absolutely no desire to play this game at all. I have no desire to game much at all, actually.

I might take statty's STO key and mess around for a little.

said this twice, each time lasted about 8 months. but i have faith!

Last edited:
Nah, I avoid that place like the plague after sun down.

Eh, I am pretty casual these days, though I have cleared quite a few nights from my schedule and am getting the itch to raid again (read: take a break from RL), not sure I make the cut here though, all my characters suck!

Was wondering where you been at yo

I dont really play much at all anymore. I dont even know who from the old crew is even on Gorganash anymore.

That and Law doesnt talk to me anymore. He kicked me out of his cool circle

I'd doubt Lawly will be back, the game has become so casual-friendly the challenge shifted from actually raiding to finding enough people who are smart enough to know how to not stand in shit and be aware of the mechanics of encounters. And I don't think that's fun for him. Besides I think he's lost enough hair and gotten raised his blood pressure enough trying to first lead and then follow guilds of people (TW or not) to bother anymore.

Yeah, pretty much wow raiding has evolved into positioning fights, all the most "complicated" fights are "don't stand here when the mob casts this" and there is no coming back from one person not knowing the mechanics... which is pretty awful if you run with a handful of speds, even if the other 20 ppl are good. Super frustrating. Spreading out the loot to encourage people to do 10 and 25 mans is retarded as well. I hate the different "tiers" of raid content.

About the only enjoyment I get out of this game is playing arenas with brett and debil, and even that is gear dependent.

Back