Lawrence AKA AdREnALine, I'm calling you out.

i usually chase people around when i have aoe shit (like the fire debuff on the worms in TOGC)

usually i single out the biggest crybaby in the guild, pretty good times

Got our Shadowmourne tonight ^_^

Gratz, our main progression guild got the realm-first on the 31st and setup a rather amusing pre-emptive April Fool's by having the one who got it /gquit, go to another guild, people all leaving for other guilds, and setting up their website to validate the drama of them basically imploding over it.

Only the noobs bought it though, most of us were aware that guild's been around way too long for something like that to happen. Was good quick planning though, but too close to 04/01 to fool everyone.

As for Adren, I do remember the stam-stacking thing. I still remember hearing more times than not 42K, 42K, 42K. The number Frozen Blows hits you for on 25s, so you needed more than that to survive it but I wasn't MT'ing at the time. I long since buckled to SOME of the stam-stacking though, I still refuse to drop mining for JC'ing for the uber-gems even though I am a smith as well. And that was before they nerfed those JC-only gems so they were prismatic and even before Sanct had the 10% stam to it I think. Blizzard wants to continue to cater to casuals, so they seem to have all but announced EH will more or less be the status-quo for Cata. And anything outside EH will pretty much be in the heroic "hardmodes" where mechanics will want you to bring more than just a huge health pool.

I still cringe when Ignis is on weekly raid though, because every time I have done it more than half the people present never even did Ulduar. Hell I still get a lot of whispers asking where they can find an Iron Heart, and a couple thought it was the Heroic-equivalent to the Black Heart.

Last edited:
What about when "Yogg-Saron is on the weekly raid?" You swore by it.

That was told to me by another coworker who I later found to be even more of a tool than I initially gave him credit for. He spent a good couple of weeks bragging about how awesome his DK tank and how he's "boss" at the game. I had the impression his story wasn't true, but had no evidence. Some days after I decided to throw one of my 60 seeds over on his realm did I learn the truth, which was...

1. That DK, while technically his, has been played almost exclusively by his younger brother for the past few months.

2. Pretty much all the work that was put into that DK was his younger brother.

3. The "boss" bragger hasn't even set foot in ICC, period.

I promptly went back to Horde and Bonechewer after that, since it came to light all three of the brothers (there was 3rd who is a self-proclaimed mage-master) have really horrible attitudes in the game. And attitude is something you can't fix like playing your class, gear, etc.

It was quite amusing though when he tried to "alpha" me by correcting my pronunciation of Sholazar and said wiki was the final source for it.

I don't get complaining that raiding is too easy and then also saying it's scary when people haven't even done <insert raid>. I quit just before wotlk, and came back after the release of ToC. I have yet to do more of Ulduar than the weekly requires of me because nobody runs it anymore. I'd be rich if I owned Blade Ward. Just because someone hasn't done something doesn't mean they're incapable.

That was told to me by another coworker who I later found to be even more of a tool than I initially gave him credit for. He spent a good couple of weeks bragging about how awesome his DK tank and how he's "boss" at the game. I had the impression his story wasn't true, but had no evidence. Some days after I decided to throw one of my 60 seeds over on his realm did I learn the truth, which was...

1. That DK, while technically his, has been played almost exclusively by his younger brother for the past few months.

2. Pretty much all the work that was put into that DK was his younger brother.

3. The "boss" bragger hasn't even set foot in ICC, period.

I promptly went back to Horde and Bonechewer after that, since it came to light all three of the brothers (there was 3rd who is a self-proclaimed mage-master) have really horrible attitudes in the game. And attitude is something you can't fix like playing your class, gear, etc.

It was quite amusing though when he tried to "alpha" me by correcting my pronunciation of Sholazar and said wiki was the final source for it.

When you posted initially (the yogg-saron thing), you were so adamant that your friend never lies and you swore by it.

Do you remember when I told you that I think you're retarded at wow because of the whole nature vs nurture thing? I think you would be a lot better at this game if you surround yourself with better players and open your mind up a bit more.

Playing this game with other intelligent and chill people can be very entertaining and fun. Playing this game with other retards (i.e. gorgonnash pugs and conflict crew) can be awful and make you want to quit the game.

To be fair, he played with a large collective TW crowd and couldn't grasp that really. I think it's a vicious cycle that Pessi has created here. The more that pile on and tell him he's wrong, the more he adamantly believes is right and the more people tell him he's stupid and the more he adamantly insists he's not. It all started with Pessi.

To be fair, he played with a large collective TW crowd and couldn't grasp that really. I think it's a vicious cycle that Pessi has created here. The more that pile on and tell him he's wrong, the more he adamantly believes is right and the more people tell him he's stupid and the more he adamantly insists he's not. It all started with Pessi.

You're partly right. Long ago after the initial and marginally infamous "princess" debacle I came to realize two things.

1. A lot of people here are simply fucking elitists.
2. You guys always latch onto someone to be a scapegoat.

Most of you only started gunning for me full-time when they other two noggers who kept selling accounts and shit left and zeph ultimately took a bench seat simply to take the occasional pot-shot and be a a clinging shit-nugget on the ass of the TW sub-forum.

A long time ago (probably just before TBC started up) I realized I didn't care, and most of you fuckers will do whatever you could to prove me wrong on anything you could get your hands on. At that point I stopped caring about trying to be right or wrong. And since then nearly all of my points have been instinctive, impulsive and not really thinking too much on it. I use shit people tell me in other forums, IRL, etc. and cobble it together with other random stuff and serve it up hot and fresh and you know what?

You fuckers eat it all up readily and heartily.

So I gave up trying to prove any of you assholes right or wrong, and I could give a fuck about what you think about me or how I play the game. Hell I don't even know if anyone on here plays on Bonechewer or not, and I never will. Because even if any of you did, jumping on the Feannag-Princess bandwagon from my own realm would probably earn you some flak and e-cred to boot.

As for the oldschool StK and Adren, I do feel a bit bad about being so obstinate most of the time. I turtled after taking some advice (mostly from DR, who was one of the MTs before Adren stepped up with his warrior) because I kept getting whispers from 5+ people on a regular basis on how I should do this and that, and none of them were even playing tanks. You can only take so much advice before you simply say fuck it and shut down. I gemmed/enchanted my gear along the lines most tanks should, but a couple of minor things was what earned the gripes.

Adren is right about the mathematics of the game. But I would never mentally get to that level, because I had already done that with Tribes in the past and from then on it was a job and it was no longer fun. And I wasn't about ready to let WoW go that way as well, if I'm not having fun what's the point of playing?

And it was the fun stuff I most remember StK for, listening to Adren bitch at Mossy for levitating him because he KNEW it was Mossy all the time. Running with 25 during All Hallow's Holiday trying to get squashlings and laughing about how we each got what the other one wanted/needed. And doing Heartbreaker-10 before they nerfed XT002 and pushing on Mimiron before they nerfed/fixed the location issues. And even when we wiped in Ulduar on 25s, and Adren got stuck outside and ganked by allies and hearing him yell over vent for EVERYONE to pile outside and beat the shit out of them. Those are the good times I remember.

So if you have fun laughing at me/making fun of me then go right ahead. I already saw some of you fuckers NEED me to be the scapegoat/scrub to make you feel better about playing the game, my 2-month hiatus from this sub-forum proved it.

I could be better at this game if I wanted to, but I don't feel if I did I would lose the fun of the game. But who knows, I have plenty of 60s from a RAF link I could always sneak on YOUR realm and into YOUR guild. And wouldn't that be worth a laugh?

You already did that in Conflict. You were Vragath, and you both sound identical. Don't lie.

That's quite a wall of text explaining to us you don't care by the way, lol

P.S. The most fun I had with Feannag in the guild is the fact that everyone kept messaging me asking me why I let him into the guild. The drama caused everyday, you would think that I hated it. But I actually liked it. It was frickin hilarious how much whining there was about him and how often Ghost/Frijoles was shitting on him. It was even more funny seeing everyone get so worked up over Feannag's shitty play too. I think Frijos would get pissed IRL over it. Too bad zeph had been gone by then, because it would have been even funnier. He'd probably shit on Feannag every single minute the moment it says "Gabelous has logged on."

Last edited:
I almost feel ripped off that the times Zeph tagged along in my guild's raids (the last time was when Naxx was endgame) there was no drama involved. Then again most people in my guild aren't bad to play with so he probably didn't have much to work with.

You already did that in Conflict. You were Vragath, and you both sound identical. Don't lie.

That's quite a wall of text explaining to us you don't care by the way, lol

P.S. The most fun I had with Feannag in the guild is the fact that everyone kept messaging me asking me why I let him into the guild. The drama caused everyday, you would think that I hated it. But I actually liked it. It was frickin hilarious how much whining there was about him and how often Ghost/Frijoles was shitting on him. It was even more funny seeing everyone get so worked up over Feannag's shitty play too. I think Frijos would get pissed IRL over it. Too bad zeph had been gone by then, because it would have been even funnier. He'd probably shit on Feannag every single minute the moment it says "Gabelous has logged on."

Like I said I don't care but I gotta feed the elitists ya know? It's gotta be hot and fresh every time... ;)

Damn, was I really causing THAT much drama? I honestly had no idea, but that is probably one thing I don't like about the "WoW culture" though. Someone has a beef with someone else they can't man up, say it, and at least take a stab as resolving it. They sit and brood and bitch and piss like waiting for wine to turn to vinegar and then dump the whole cask onto the unsuspecting target in an act of ego-massaging vindication. And then when shit hits the fan they meld into the collective like those 2 - 3 scrubs in 25s who know they wiped the raid by not paying attention.

I will admit I wasn't completely Pessi-pro about my role, but I extremely certain I was at the very least better than that Lastdefense the lot of you have been bitching about.

P.S. No idea who this Vragath was, even if it was me I would have at least made it "Vargath" or something that could be pronounced a bit more easily (my own handle here notwithstanding). I probably do have a 60 or two n Gorgannosh though, but I haven't looked there in a few months. Mainly been sticking to Bonechewer, where the Alliance paradoxically are awesome at Arena PvP but don't seem to give a fuck at all about WG.

P.P.S. I do feel bad about giving Adren such a hard time though, I would have behaved more had I known. Then again the lot of you did perpetuate the mentality you can call out anyone who isn't doing their shit as long as you get your shit done and not care about drama. You let me have that foot in the door and I guess I broke the frame. ;) Still that short stint with StK was the most fun I had with the game's social aspect. Attempts to recreate what he brought to the table became almost unpossible after Ulduar when the difficulty kept sliding downhill and more and more fail-scrubs churn out of the 80 scene expecting free epics to be handed to them and balking at doing sub-4000 DPS in a heroic and throw tantrums they lose time not cutting to the final boss.

Last edited:
I almost feel ripped off that the times Zeph tagged along in my guild's raids (the last time was when Naxx was endgame) there was no drama involved. Then again most people in my guild aren't bad to play with so he probably didn't have much to work with.

That's the thing. He was scared more or less. Zeph's drama ALWAYS involved NON-terribles. He always had problems with like Keith and Blotter, who were both better than him. When Zeph started with us, he WAS a fucking terrible himself.

Ok feannag I hate to say this but it wasn't behind your back. For the most part, people were shitting on you in guild chat. Your memory is pretty selective. It's usually when they couldn't stand it anymore that they took it to a PM with me. They weren't really bitching about me kicking you out or whatever. It was more like "HOW CAN THIS PERSON BE SO FUCKING DENSE." I always had a good laugh over it though.

Well I knew it was happening yeah, I just didn't think people would sit there and silently seethe over it like napalm eating through shit. My memory could be selective, right now it's hard to remember all the exact specifics. Did any of my actions OT'ing actually wiped raids? Probably shouldn't ask that, you could easily spin off stories you can make up about me pee'ing in the corner of the junk pile on XT when I was supposed to be picking up adds and doing that little Sacrifice/Bubble during the first tantrum to help mitigate some damage. I do recall failing a lot on Thorim on pit-duty, but I never macro shit so kept losing track of some adds. To be fair some of my nonsense indirectly contributed to trying NOT to be bad, like trying to move away from people for chain lightnings and people just keep moving with me.

I do vaguely recall going DPS/heal for some fights on the fly, but my offspec gear was pretty sub-par and I knew next to nothing about Holy healing. I do remember some of the guildies saying FoL completely wasn't worth the mana spent to healing and time on a lot of fights, so it boiled down to spamming HL while juggling judgments, shield, beacon, etc. while making sure you are in range of people and not standing in shit.

Last edited:
Back