Patch 3.3

Occulus and Old Kingdom are all I seem to que. The two I despise the most...though Occulus isn't that bad anymore it's just the tards I tend to get grouped with. Usually DK's pulling 900dps with a tank in greens/blues and myself doing 60% of the damage.

Occulus and Old Kingdom are all I seem to que. The two I despise the most...though Occulus isn't that bad anymore it's just the tards I tend to get grouped with. Usually DK's pulling 900dps with a tank in greens/blues and myself doing 60% of the damage.

Same, been seeing these 2 with more frequency than the others.

if you use the LFG tool, do you always get the emblems of triumph now? Or is it only in Reg ICC since it's locked to only 80's? I noticed i was getting them last night when keying for ICC.

So you can vote kick people or what?

My alt is going to hit 80 soon and have really really shitty gear, am I gonna get kicked out of every instance?

if you use the LFG tool, do you always get the emblems of triumph now? Or is it only in Reg ICC since it's locked to only 80's? I noticed i was getting them last night when keying for ICC.

All heroic dungeons drop Triumph badges. Random Dungeon Finder gives you 2 Emblems of Frost for your first random, 2 Triumph for every random after that

So you can vote kick people or what?

My alt is going to hit 80 soon and have really really shitty gear, am I gonna get kicked out of every instance?
Some people in BoA gear or fresh 80s know what they're doing and aren't too bad. I've had a DK do about 2.5k dps and he only had a couple epics on top of quest blues/greens, but other geared out players are unable to break 2k when they should be well over 3. Bad DPS isn't nearly as annoying as tanks that won't push a fast and steady pace or even worse yet, tanks that won't pull unless everyone is at full mana. I'll pot if I have to and use shadowfiend if needed, don't slow down because I only have 18k mana left.

I've been lucky so far, got a ToC, AN, CoS, GD, DTK and one HoS :s.

Usually the healer and tank are wicked, and the other dps fucking blows. I had a hunter doing 700 dps that rolled 100, 99 and 98 on mail epics (I'm an enh sham) and I wanted to kill him irl. But, jokes on him, guess who rolled 100 on Green Ulduar Bracers of The Owl?

<-- This guy

Bad DPS isn't nearly as annoying as tanks that won't push a fast and steady pace or even worse yet, tanks that won't pull unless everyone is at full mana. I'll pot if I have to and use shadowfiend if needed, don't slow down because I only have 18k mana left.
If I get in range and it isn't pulled, I just moonfire it. He'll pick it up, or we'll wipe. They learn fast.

I had a dream group the other day with a bear tank pulling 3500 dps and all 3 of the DPS doing 4000+.

Back