Patch 3.3

I feel bad for people who spent time on PTR to learn this shit. We went in with 23 players (24 for the final 2) and no PTR or 10man experience and only 1 fight required 3 attempts as we adjusted things. The most exciting thing was playing around with the jetpacks before and during the gunship battle. You can get stuck in the railings up above the boat though :( Required summoning to get people out.

I assumed from the button layout that greed and DE have the same priority and whoever won the roll got their preference (item or dust).

Looked at the patch notes just now, and it sounds like that is how it is supposed to work.

I assumed from the button layout that greed and DE have the same priority and whoever won the roll got their preference (item or dust).

Looked at the patch notes just now, and it sounds like that is how it is supposed to work.

Did some tests tonight on rolls, and it SEEMS like works as it should. But the three of us were on vent together and we all noticed it and we then started to do "tests" by rolling all greed or all DE on green drops. Logically three of anything will pretty much override everything but need and we started to notice who the enchanter was and had feelings he was controlling it by voting DE/greed on things.

At the end when the epic showed up (abysss crystal) we rigged it so two of us rolled DE and one would withhold their vote until after the other two voted. Sure enough one voted greed and the other voted DE as we suspected, so we rolled need simply to deny him a free abyss crystal.

I will probably have to get a text color addon or something so I can more easily read the logs. I'm still convinced it is there though, because if an enchanter doesn't know about it they will simply vote DE and nothing will look odd. But we did all see and read in our respective logs four DE votes and one greed vote and the item when to the guy who rolled greed several times.

Feannag- Theres nothing buggy about the guards, read up more. Rogues can see the triggers that spawn the guards, you just need to do that and be better prepared for them.

Marrow is a joke, its very very straight forward, and shouldn't take more than a few attempts, the only problem I can see for half intelligent players is DPS forgets he drops aggro and blows up up during the transition sometime.

armasig3.jpg

My alt is named Ascend. Some brazilian tank was claiming that the priest in my group feared the pack and thats why we got double pull.

Did some tests tonight on rolls, and it SEEMS like works as it should. But the three of us were on vent together and we all noticed it and we then started to do "tests" by rolling all greed or all DE on green drops. Logically three of anything will pretty much override everything but need and we started to notice who the enchanter was and had feelings he was controlling it by voting DE/greed on things.

At the end when the epic showed up (abysss crystal) we rigged it so two of us rolled DE and one would withhold their vote until after the other two voted. Sure enough one voted greed and the other voted DE as we suspected, so we rolled need simply to deny him a free abyss crystal.

I will probably have to get a text color addon or something so I can more easily read the logs. I'm still convinced it is there though, because if an enchanter doesn't know about it they will simply vote DE and nothing will look odd. But we did all see and read in our respective logs four DE votes and one greed vote and the item when to the guy who rolled greed several times.
Again, you amaze me with your idiocy.

Greed == DE

PERIOD.

Again, you amaze me with your idiocy.

Greed == DE

PERIOD.

Or if you have an enchanter you can try it your goddamn self, because I know what I saw and I was following it through the logs. I know what I saw and I don't need some elitist faggot to tell me it didn't happen otherwise.

Or if you have an enchanter you can try it your goddamn self, because I know what I saw and I was following it through the logs. I know what I saw and I don't need some elitist faggot to tell me it didn't happen otherwise.

used it last night. we had multiple de/greed rolls and several de wins over the greed. it's working as intended from what i've seen.

How does this inter-realm LFG affect ninjaing? Who gives a fuck if there's next to no chance of grouping with someone ever again?

From what we saw last night, if you keep the same group (all on your server) and just keep random'ing the instances the money you get at the end of each instance gradually gets bigger. We had people ending up with 35-40 frost badges (bug that seems to now be fixed) and 100g per instance clear.

And on the de/greed thing.. If you greed it, and anyone else picks DE it's the same thing. Just the person that clicked DE will get the mats if he wins instead of the item, it works the same way.

I have to say I'm impressed by the visuals of the fights just in the new 5 mans. Granted after the 30th time it might get old but compared to the Vanilla instances they really seem to be hitting stride.

Or I've used it and I'm right, like always.

I'm telling you it didn't happen because it didn't happen. My position of superiority has nothing to do with it.

How does this inter-realm LFG affect ninjaing? Who gives a fuck if there's next to no chance of grouping with someone ever again?

It only works really on boss drops really, but it still FFAs things like lockboxes and patterns/recipes (some healadin need-ninja'd a titantium lockbow in one of my runs last night, misdrecting to them didn't work so well because the tank was also a paladin).

It kind of bones Resto druids in ICC-5s though because there is scarcely any spellcaster leather drops and I don't think any of it has MP5. And the system locks leather wearers from even being allowed to roll on cloth items, even if the item in question isn't needed by any cloth-wearer present.

Just have to cross your fingers any DE votes are higher than any greed votes, more than a few times I've seen people roll greed on boss drops and they end up getting it because their roll is higher than the DE rolls. Not sure why people do that but whatever, it's not like people are swimming in dream shards and abyss crystals now.

Need Before Greed system for RDF seems to only affect BoP items, everything else is up for grabs.

And on a fun side-note I was grouped with some friend (one of whom was an enchanter) for RDF and I was getting green drops doing quests. I got the DE option, pressed it and I was the only roll and I won and it broke for me even though the enchanter was on another contintent.

It will be the same as always, need what you want, greed or DE what you don't need. Expect everyone to need on the hilt (one was on the AH for 25,000 gold on our server). I haven't had any problems, even had somebody trade me something that I might be able to use, that is a great feature.

Overall people don't care that much about the enchanting mats, most people are going for a specific drop or farming emblems.

I dislike the whole need for your class only thing. I realize its to counter ninjas but sometimes its just retarded.

For example, I was on my resto druid healing on heroic Forge of Souls. The last boss drops a cloth chest that has stam, int, spirit, crit and spell power. My current chest is leather chest with those exact same stats (its like the 3rd best chest from Ulduar 25 or something for resto druids), from Ulduar. Even though the only other cloth/leather wearer, mage, didn't want the chest, everyone had selected "Disenchant Roll" and I was unable to click "Need" and only "Greed" thus losing the roll and having it be disenchanted.

Totally lame.

Back