Ulduar

I'm thinking Algalon will punch you in the dick a few times. I doubt any of the other hard modes will be SWP-levels of difficult for the hardcore guilds.

We cleared the outer bosses Sunday and Monday - All the fights were a lot of fun.

I wish we could do the deconstructor fight as a daily - too much fun.

Hard modes are already being buffed, and Algalon has a one-hour despawn timer to limit learning time. Funny the lengths Blizzard is going to to keep good players from defeating their content.

The new time limit on Algalon is one hour per week. I guess if that's what Blizzard needs to do to slow progression and make themselves think their content lasts more than 2 months...

Unless it's way overtuned or not ment to be beat what encounter would last more than a week if you got unlimited time to practice? It's a good idea imo.

Did you even do SWP Data? Why are you even commenting on something you have no clue about?

Yes I have killed KJ.

But that's beside the point. I'm not in a hardcore guild, but I've seen the hardcore guilds struggling with Sunwell content enough to know how hard it [strike]is[/strike] was.

Get off my dick.

Unless it's way overtuned or not ment to be beat what encounter would last more than a week if you got unlimited time to practice? It's a good idea imo.

this. its almost the same mechanic vael had.. and algalon is still an optional boss. also yogg with 0 watchers up should be a very crazy fight.

This.

Also its a better measurement of what guilds truly are good, and what guilds just amass time and members to clear the content ridculously fast.

Not that PVE really takes skill... + right - left, sometimes there is fire, you don't stand in the fire etc bla bla.

M'uru took guilds a month+, and it outright killed some guilds, but it was completely killable.

No gimic, just dick-smashingly hard. At least a few hardmodes should strive for that same level.

Back