Malygos 10

I don't respec for pvp but as a Warlock my pvp spec wouldn't be massively different from my pve spec anyways. I also don't care that much about pvp because wow's pvp is terrible.

I have to agree with feannag on this. I do PvP, but I don't spec for it specifically unless I'm doing arena, which I haven't really done much of recently. When 3.1 comes out is when I will start actually doing more in the way of PvP.

PvPing as frostfire sucks nuts though.

I have to agree with feannag on this. I do PvP, but I don't spec for it specifically unless I'm doing arena, which I haven't really done much of recently. When 3.1 comes out is when I will start actually doing more in the way of PvP.

PvPing as frostfire sucks nuts though.
When people say "PvP", they mean "Arena".

When people say "PvP", they mean "Arena".

If Blizzard allowed and encouraged raid queuing to BGs and took an extra step to allow group/raid matching in BGs I'd like to think it would noticeably improve the quality of what is now shitastic BGs.

But I'm not really holding my breath for that to happen.

ps. I know you can queue as a group of 5 but I'm not sure about 10/15 raid groups though I am aware you still need AVQueue (or whatever that addon is) to queue in 40 though it does it as best as it can.

Maybe I'm not such a "hardcore" PvPer and raider to constantly have to spend coin and time to re-spec/re-glyph every time I want to do either PvP or PvE?

You can have a bunch of glyphs made ahead of time cheap from a guildie or a friend, also you're trying to defend yourself by saying you're saving fake money by not respeccing.

So if this is the defense you're going to take on the matter, then when 3.1 comes and dual-spec is implemented, we should expect you to be Gladiator Feannag.

You can have a bunch of glyphs made ahead of time cheap from a guildie or a friend, also you're trying to defend yourself by saying you're saving fake money by not respeccing.

So if this is the defense you're going to take on the matter, then when 3.1 comes and dual-spec is implemented, we should expect you to be Gladiator Feannag.

I have no qualms doing healadin'ing for arena, assuming I'd find people willing to put in 10+ games and take it with some degree is seriousness. I rarely played more than 1 - 2 weeks per season at a time because I would be in the "try it for shits" group with mismatched classes and gear and would be a miracle if we won. But I doubt it.

Time = Money, even in WoW. I'd rather not spend anymore real time than is necessary to do what I want to do, and farming gold simply to pay for re-glyphs all the time is a waste of time in my book.

I have no qualms doing healadin'ing for arena, assuming I'd find people willing to put in 10+ games and take it with some degree is seriousness. I rarely played more than 1 - 2 weeks per season at a time because I would be in the "try it for shits" group with mismatched classes and gear and would be a miracle if we won. But I doubt it.

Time = Money, even in WoW. I'd rather not spend anymore real time than is necessary to do what I want to do, and farming gold simply to pay for re-glyphs all the time is a waste of time in my book.

I currently respec twice a week, once to pvp after tuesday's raid and then once to pve spec on tuesday afternoon for that night's raid. Combined with cheap cheap glyphs, I'd say I spend 150g tops a week on "arena costs."

I can get 150g without leaving ironforge, whether it is by professions or buying something cheap and reselling high on AH within 20minutes or so. I can also go do 7-10 dailies in about 30minutes-ish and actually help my reputation towards a faction (on an alt probably) and get that money. You are either really lazy or too dumb to realize there are smarter ways to spend your time to make money.

Long story short, you're really fucking dumb.

Well to be fair I haven't touched WoW in around 2 - 3 days or so. It seems more like a subtle "punishment" to go between PvE and PvP when it comes to speccing and glyphs, but I'm sure once dual spec does finally release I'm sure other punishments will show up.

I find someone playing WoW calling another WoW player dumb for not maximizing time versus effort has a distinct ring of irony to it. I mean after all isn't the time wasted regardless?

Well if nothing else, I make some interesting threads.

:p:

I finally saw a wand drop this weekend, and I won the roll, so I retired my trusty badge wand to the bank slot of old stuff that I like.

Well if nothing else, I make some interesting threads.

:p:

I finally saw a wand drop this weekend, and I won the roll, so I retired my trusty badge wand to the bank slot of old stuff that I like.

Just make sure to equip it every night before bed so zeph has something to freak out about.

Back