Malygos 10

Why would anyone subject themselves to wiping night after night on the easy content to date. Seems like a waste of time and money to me, personally.
I'm not sure I understand why it would be inherently more fun to wipe to M'uru than to Thaddius, nor why it is funner roflstomp Naxx every week since mid-November than to work on progression.

I would disagree.

KT is yawntastic easy - boring actually - until the adds show up @ 40%. I was able to find a spot and park for DPS. I only moved to sheep MCs and very rarely step out of a fissure.

We only managed to get him to 9%. :(

I'm not sure I understand why it would be inherently more fun to wipe to M'uru than to Thaddius, nor why it is funner roflstomp Naxx every week since mid-November than to work on progression.
Because M'uru was challenging and Thaddius is not.

If you can't kill Thaddius, it's because your guild is completely fucking incompetent. If you couldn't kill M'uru it's because that nigga was hard.

the only part of the KT fight I don't like is the first phase. It is basically a reason to make the fight last 3 minutes longer.

We did the abom achievement last night. I don't know why I expected it to be difficult but after we hit 18 we still had a bunch more that were ambling towards us. It was a very "oh, that's it?" feeling.

The 4H achievement was fun though

Last edited:
Because M'uru was challenging and Thaddius is not.

If you can't kill Thaddius, it's because your guild is completely fucking incompetent. If you couldn't kill M'uru it's because that nigga was hard.

This, and the fact that "progession" through Naxx should be a given at this point.

In my opinion, and probably in the opinion of many other at least decent raiders, there was no room for "progression" with the current batch of content. It was either you're an idiot or you're not.

KT is yawntastic easy - boring actually - until the adds show up @ 40%. I was able to find a spot and park for DPS. I only moved to sheep MCs and very rarely step out of a fissure.

We only managed to get him to 9%. :(

Yikes, Data. Get out when you can.

I find Saph to be easier than Kel but it's really a wash...I wasn't around for old world and BC stuff but from what I've seen, played and heard this shit is easy. Hopefully Ulduar will provide a challenge. Data, my guild is by no means great but you make us look great man :(
GET OUT!

Maybe Data should just pug Naxx.

No, the pugs are worse. Trust me.

At this point I've decided to just take a break from the game and maybe play 1 or 2 nights a week. If that means getting dragged to a failfest raid for a few hours, so be it. Although lately I've wanted to straight up decline the invite and just work on solo quests.

I'll readdress @ 3.1 when decent guilds start weeding out their retards for Ulduar.

Do you honestly think an Ulduar guild replacing under performers will take someone with your ass backwards spec and shitty gear? :lol:

I only read page 11 and have no idea what this thread is about.

I took a break in Jan and decided to goof with other MMOs because Naxx was killing me. They reminded me just how good of a game WoW is.

Do you honestly think an Ulduar guild replacing under performers will take someone with your ass backwards spec and shitty gear? :lol:

qft.

It's all good though, do whatever is "fun" for you - even if that is logging on and failing. That's what it's all about anyways. Good luck in the future.

Back