1.sploits 2.??? 3.profit!

Oh yeah and i wil admit. I am terrible at wow. in BC i think i excelled at pvp. Now with my time schedule i do not have the time to see end game content.'

Stop thinking. Guess what you didn't excel at pvp. Asking questions like who is better or how x class does in pvp at 70 clearly answers that. Everyone plays the game and enjoys it at a different pace, but for you to say that you excelled at pvp and have that many retarded question is a fucking joke.

i respect tes and even you rich. for busting your ass and getting to end game content. I just do not have the time to put into the game like that anymore and i find fun in exploiting and playing casual. lvl 65 death knight woot woot

You keep talking about integrity and enjoying the game in many of your posts in your own defense. You realize you are just contradicting yourself right? You constantly cheat at this game. You trade account, sell accounts, bot, exploit and lie. You don't think these things lack any "integrity" or perhaps make others "enjoy the game" less? You're a fucking retard. If you were a smart guy exploiting the game and admitting that its shitty thing to do would be different. For you to sit there in your high horse and tell me that you have integrity and half the shit you do is a joke.

the Feast food can be used by lower level characters to get the 60ap 35spell power 30 stam buff as long as someone 70+ drops it. Worked on my friends level 14 warrior, so i would guess even level 1's

the things that i've posted were the tip of the iceberg on the more majorly fucked up things you have done, rich. You dont have to break anything down and explain shit to me. i know that you're a shitty person. I am sure most of the forum knows this as well.

whats funny is i posted my forum rant at 5 AM after a long night of drinking and made grammar errors and confused then and than. I am sure i'd be in top typing form if i spent my saturday night playing world of warcraft like yourself.

I've already admitted my claims of women were me trolling. I've also posted things in wow subforums. ive seen other people argue about in the arena junkies forum and other forums to try and spark flame wars, or just purely because i was curious what tw thought of it. I really could careless what th general though of me is. i know i do not every single aspect memorized life goes on.

so you guys think i am a "terribad" for cheating in world of warcraft. Let me being to explain to you that i can not be anymore upset over this.. as i make money for my time invested in the game. Sure not much but some is better then nothing.

the things that i've posted were the tip of the iceberg on the more majorly fucked up things you have done, rich. You dont have to break anything down and explain shit to me. i know that you're a shitty person. I am sure most of the forum knows this as well.

You're so cool. How can we be more like you? I am just mesmerized by how much of a douchebag you can be. Its very entertaining to say the least. I am especially enjoying this whole "you're shittier person than me so my actions are okay" tactic. It's like you never learned how to defend yourself.

whats funny is i posted my forum rant at 5 AM after a long night of drinking and made grammar errors and confused then and than. I am sure i'd be in top typing form if i spent my saturday night playing world of warcraft like yourself.

Nice. Because its completely impossible that I hung out with my friends and came home even later than you to post right? Assuming half the shit is why you're constantly called out to be a moron. I rather be an asshole than a moron anyday.

I've already admitted my claims of women were me trolling. I've also posted things in wow subforums. ive seen other people argue about in the arena junkies forum and other forums to try and spark flame wars, or just purely because i was curious what tw thought of it. I really could careless what th general though of me is.

Trolling LOL. Are you going to pull the whole "I'm just trolling" here too? Because I don't know if you realize, but we're not morons. When you post pictures of 10 women in same post and say you've fucked every single one and then someone posts your picture, we know its not true. I don't know anyone who actually believed you.

i know i do not every single aspect memorized life goes on.
What the fuck did you just say?

so you guys think i am a "terribad" for cheating in world of warcraft. Let me being to explain to you that i can not be anymore upset over this.. as i make money for my time invested in the game. Sure not much but some is better then nothing.

Please let me know how the rest of your adventures with the "ZeRo DaY wOw ExPLoiTs" crew go. I'm sure thats a blast.

Oh and you "can not be anymore upset over this... as [you] make money for time invested in the game", right? If you're claiming that you make money over this, then you are saying that this is like a job (in some way shape or form). Forgive me if I'm wrong, but just about everyone who has a "job" know how to do their own "job." For you to claim to make so much money and gold and not even know how the game simply works is just pure load of dog shit and you know it. I can't even imagine how shitty you would be at your real job if this was remotely true.

Don't let me stop your self-indulging faggotry parade. Keep telling yourself how much "integrity" you have and how right you are. You're a fucking moron and everyone knows it.

Last edited:
You're so cool. How can we be more like you? I am just mesmerized by how much of a douchebag you can be. Its very entertaining to say the least. I am especially enjoying this whole "you're shittier person than me so my actions are okay" tactic. It's like you never learned how to defend yourself.

Nice. Because its completely impossible that I hung out with my friends and came home even later than you to post right? Assuming half the shit is why you're constantly called out to be a moron. I rather be an asshole than a moron anyday.

[quoteI've already admitted my claims of women were me trolling. I've also posted things in wow subforums. ive seen other people argue about in the arena junkies forum and other forums to try and spark flame wars, or just purely because i was curious what tw thought of it. I really could careless what th general though of me is.

Trolling LOL. Are you going to pull the whole "I'm just trolling" here too? Because I don't know if you realize, but we're not morons. When you post pictures of 10 women in same post and say you've fucked every single one and then someone posts your picture, we know its not true. I don't know anyone who actually believed you.

[quotei know i do not every single aspect memorized life goes on.[/quote]
What the fuck did you just say?

Please let me know how the rest of your adventures with the "ZeRo DaY wOw ExPLoiTs" crew go. I'm sure thats a blast.

Oh and you "can not be anymore upset over this... as [you] make money for time invested in the game", right? If you're claiming that you make money over this, then you are saying that this is like a job (in some way shape or form). Forgive me if I'm wrong, but just about everyone who has a "job" know how to do their own "job." For you to claim to make so much money and gold and not even know how the game simply works is just pure load of dog shit and you know it. I can't even imagine how shitty you would be at your real job if this was remotely true.

Don't let me stop your self-indulging faggotry parade. Keep telling yourself how much "integrity" you have and how right you are. You're a fucking moron and everyone knows it.[/QUOTE]

this forum is pretty big I've been around for about 6 years now. for some reason your actions are the ones that stick out in my mind. I am wrong though, You're Not much of an "asshole" in your actions. More of a spoiled child that grew up pampered by mommy and daddy, then ventured out into the real world and expected the same pampered spoiled treatment. when you didn't get it you threw a fit and acted like the world owed you something and you were going to get it at any costs, I am here to call you out on that.

Listing to you rage at hugo for "how dare he go into your vent server when he called you out in the politics thread was great, A real gem of the authoritarian personality you have.That is what really began to show me how much of a child you were.

want me to go into your tshirt business? i've sat in vent and listen to you talk to other TWers about it as we played source hidden. you have a very authoritarian personality and toss a bitch fit when you dont get your own way and you are shady. If i want to exploit and bot in wow who the fuck are you to call me out on it?

So a picture of me that was taken almost 11 years ago can dictate if i get laid or not? If that is your actual real line of though then it just backs up my ideals on you as a person. I've been with the same chick for about 5 years now, i've said this in here and in general. A few other tribers can back that up. the shit i've posted about girls was me posting on tw. i suggest you do not believe everything you read on the internet, rich.

Suggesting that from the way i post on here means that i am full of shit about exploiting is pure stupidity. I still think most of you faggots are just butt hurt because i wont share. i run with 6 guys we all exploit 6 different servers and share/trade ideas and make money from it. I enjoy it. One of them was in one of the top 10 guilds in the world while one of them has less then 10 hours of wow time logged in his life. he's a programmer and a huge asset. I have chronic insomnia and do not sleep, hacking/exploiting wow and getting paid for it is what i enjoy to do, i'd like to add i am pretty good at it.

You suck at quoting and this thread got gay (I do too, don't worry). Stop posting.

Grow some balls and admit it when you're being a faggot. Thanks.

Pretty good at hacking and exploiting WoW for personal financial gain, yet you have that many threads asking everyone how to play one of the easiest games ever released? You should've just pretended you didn't see this thread rather than prove Terra right with each and every post.

You suck at quoting and this thread got gay (I do too, don't worry). Stop posting.

Grow some balls and admit it when you're being a faggot. Thanks.

how do i suck at quoting? when i read that post over half of the quotes you tired to make were broken.

Pretty good at hacking and exploiting WoW for personal financial gain, yet you have that many threads asking everyone how to play one of the easiest games ever released? You should've just pretended you didn't see this thread rather than prove Terra right with each and every post.

Lets go though this again.

90% of the threads i made in here were one of a few things.

Asking about a class in far far end game.
Arena suggestions.
selling toons (get money get paid)
class vs class questions (people telling me exactly what playing a class is like)
a very in elaborate cheating program that i didnt understand.

the alliance rogue you "called me" on i ended up Giving to swamp kitten no questions asked. Pretty shitty and lame thing to do huh?

Rich you seem to have great contempt for "account traders" I have a question for you. If blizzard did not want people to account trade then, why do they only ask the security question from the RECEIVING account? not the account question of the accepting account? there is nothing wrong with legit account sellers, if blizzard didnt want it to happen they would put a stop to it. they just frown upon it, due to the people that get scammed call them into it as a last resort thing. the people that scam lie and steal people's accounts are shit heads yes. I have done many account trades on here that went fine.

I fail to see how any of my posting makes even hints at me not being able to hack/exploit but this is TW and i really dont care. I just wanted to point that out.

Dude... I tried to let the thread die with it becoming a gay boring conversation but you just spiced it up.

You go Nail Bomb.

Do me a favor and quote someone else's post and then talk to me. I find it very irresistible, like a murloc or a tuskarr.

Rich you seem to have great contempt for "account traders" I have a question for you. If blizzard did not want people to account trade then, why do they only ask the security question from the RECEIVING account? not the account question of the accepting account? there is nothing wrong with legit account sellers, if blizzard didnt want it to happen they would put a stop to it. they just frown upon it, due to the people that get scammed call them into it as a last resort thing. the people that scam lie and steal people's accounts are shit heads yes. I have done many account trades on here that went fine.

Last time i check the accounts had to have the same last name,which is something you cant change after account creation.

Last time i check the accounts had to have the same last name,which is something you cant change after account creation.

*sigh* its not a big deal. You just give the buyer the last name and he inputs the last name and its his secret info. Last name is the *only* hang up i've ever experienced. they have even allowed different first names.

when the shit gets thick i've even heard stories of people using photoshop to change the name on an ID to get an account. I am not to keen on committing a federal crime (editing a license) for a world of warcraft account though.

I have also heard of people calling in and calming that they are in witness protection and need the name changed, blizzard changed it for him with no questions asked. Another person they asked for court documents but he said a few minuets with photoshop and the next day his account was changed to the desired last name.

*sigh* its not a big deal. You just give the buyer the last name and he inputs the last name and its his secret info. Last name is the *only* hang up i've ever experienced. they have even allowed different first names.

when the shit gets thick i've even heard stories of people using photoshop to change the name on an ID to get an account. I am not to keen on committing a federal crime (editing a license) for a world of warcraft account though.

I have also heard of people calling in and calming that they are in witness protection and need the name changed, blizzard changed it for him with no questions asked. Another person they asked for court documents but he said a few minuets with photoshop and the next day his account was changed to the desired last name.

Wait wait wait wait wait.

So you're saying that you know people call Blizzard and tell them that they're under the witness protection and then asks them to change the last name for them to the new one, thus giving Blizzard, a non government company, both the real identity and the new alias of the witness protected person? Really?

This sounds like the works of the "zero day wow exploits" crew to me.

Back