Black War Bear

Zeph is doing a good job trolling, and the servers are not up for me to play, so ya it is still going.

He still won't post his armory or tell me how much he has accomplished towards Battlemaster.

Zeph you are like the Kurayami of the WoW sub forums.

Listen son

I will never get battlemaster. BGs are a chore and only useful for getting gear for arenas.

I will, on the other hand, get Arena Master.

The fact that you got BWB on Tich is quiet impressive,

Epeen+++ to you indeed sir! PS: You gear is barely better. The fact that i transfered with 1200 arena points didn't help me either. Should have waited another week and just bought the pants :(

And Calder, sure you will, I will keep holding my breathe until you do, ok?

Last edited:
Actually you are ridiculously easy to troll. I'm putting out minimal effort and you keep biting on everything I post. If you Arena like you post I can see why you don't have s4 shoulders or weap.

/yawn

My dog is asleep and the servers are down. Nothing better to do with my time at the moment.

If you accomplish as much in the game as you are willing to post here, no wonder you don't have shit done and are not willing to show it.

The fact that you got BWB on Tich is quiet impressive,

Epeen+++ to you indeed sir!

And Calder, sure you will, I will keep holding my breathe until you do, ok?
About 100 people alliance side Tich already have it, 3 raids have killed them all in the middle of the night last weekend but there was probably some spillover of people between the raids. I don't even know if any horde have tried, I got a bear mount during xmas break last year so there's no reason to try getting an uglier version of what I already have.

edit: wtf cookie is on tich now o_O

Last edited:
You can't be in the Arena or End Game all the time.

So instead you go flex on scrubs (aka Zeph) in the BG's and get shit like Ironman in WSG

Oh, I also have less than 1200 achievement points. Why? Because they don't fucking matter.

Not yet anyway. I tried to figure out why people when 3.0 hit were asking about the "achievement vendors". If you look at an incomplete one in the general achievement page the tooltip says you earn them for rewards and fame. So I guess they will plan on putting in some kind of vendor to use Achievement Points as currency, though I'm not completely sure what they could logically sell that's not things like vanity pets or other e-peen/flavor items.

Sorry, already took the dog for a hike.

Maybe you should go outside and take a breathe of fresh air opposed to trying to argue with me over the internets?

Or do you not have better things to do with your time?

Not yet anyway. I tried to figure out why people when 3.0 hit were asking about the "achievement vendors". If you look at an incomplete one in the general achievement page the tooltip says you earn them for rewards and fame. So I guess they will plan on putting in some kind of vendor to use Achievement Points as currency, though I'm not completely sure what they could logically sell that's not things like vanity pets or other e-peen/flavor items.

They will never sell anything that makes an actual impact on the game, if and when they decide to sell things. Thus, who cares? Not me.

Back