Black War Bear

Calder is a self-righteous douche with a hard on for pvp servers. I remember him having a legit character pre-BC but that's about it.

He was in Serenity Now as a gnome mage. Do not recall him doing anything besides PvE shit.
Before arenas I actually PVE'd, yes.

Now as far as my armory goes:

You can look in the Hall of Fame to see my paladin that I played in S1/S2. Not too impressive but 2300 to finish S1. I did make some top 5 appearances throughout the season though. I actually only started playing it again about a month ago since it will be my main in WoTLK.

(Now) Alt Paladin - The World of Warcraft Armory LOOK AT THAT KARA/S2 GEAR FUCK YEA! (nm, that's the ret gear I bought within the last month, my holy set doesn't have any brutal at all)

My druid that I hit 70 on at the very end of S3. Got 2100 with full S1. I'm embarrassed to say I only got 2150 or so during S4.

Druid - The World of Warcraft Armory

You are my equal, so I will respect you.
Two PVE nerds. Cute.

I didn't know you still played on illidan calder, or any tribes people still did, I'm The World of Warcraft Armory

I haven't pvp'd except for about two weeks when I xferred back on this server at the beginning of S4, its to boring as a priest ;/

I miss S1, fun stuff, was actually a holy PVP spec back then, I'm not a big fan of disc ;/

I didn't know you still played on illidan calder, or any tribes people still did, I'm The World of Warcraft Armory

I haven't pvp'd except for about two weeks when I xferred back on this server at the beginning of S4, its to boring as a priest ;/

I miss S1, fun stuff, was actually a holy PVP spec back then, I'm not a big fan of disc ;/
I think the only people still left are BludBath (Sidfarkus) and Bohica

I see a bohica around every now and then, I've been on illidan the whole time, except when I xferred off to play with the STK guys on the onyxia server, but came back when that ended.

Someone didn't think that was the tribes bohica though, interesting. (i thought uno, i don't remember)

skysnipe is on our server, I wish I was alliance just to kill him :(

I see a bohica around every now and then, I've been on illidan the whole time, except when I xferred off to play with the STK guys on the onyxia server, but came back when that ended.

Someone didn't think that was the tribes bohica though, interesting. (i thought uno, i don't remember)

skysnipe is on our server, I wish I was alliance just to kill him :(

UH wat? pretty sure ive never talked to you about acihob

thx tho

So some scrub sporting a season2 sword and a guy in PvE gear are trying to talk shit? It all makes sense now.

The question Ghost should be who the fuck are you? Besides some random talking in my thread. If the servers would come up I could pop on my T6 and flex that epeen too, but there really is no point. I find it funny that you claim I'm a "nobody on a shit BG" then go on to say "I dont PvP" -- Ya because you suck dick. Probably the same douches who couldn't kill KJ pre-nerf going on about it now. Sure is easy to claim others suck and then not even participate. Guess the 1400 bracket was too tough for you?

Go back to shutting the fuck up. Fucking morons who can't even PvP yet try and claim others suck. /boggle

PS: Black War Bear Count for Spyash 1 - Shit talking scrubs 0

The funny thing is, even if you claim it as a "PVE Achievement" - You raid Sunwell yet can't kill the leaders of a fucking city? Give me a break scrublet.

Last edited:
So some scrub sporting a season2 sword and a guy in PvE gear are trying to talk shit? It all makes sense now.

The question Ghost should be who the fuck are you? Besides some random talking in my thread. If the servers would come up I could pop on my T6 and flex that epeen too, but there really is no point. I find it funny that you claim I'm a "nobody on a shit BG" then go on to say "I dont PvP" -- Ya because you suck dick. Probably the same douches who couldn't kill KJ pre-nerf going on about it now. Sure is easy to claim others suck and then not even participate. Guess the 1400 bracket was too tough for you?

Go back to shutting the fuck up. Fucking morons who can't even PvP yet try and claim others suck. /boggle

The funny thing is, even if you claim it as a "PVE Achievement" - You raid Sunwell yet can't kill the leaders of a fucking city? Give me a break scrublet.

haha, you are so funny to troll

your life must really suck :(

Sorry, if I want competition against other players, I'll play a first person shooter where its actually difficult, thanks.

@uno, i could of sword I asked you about it on vent, said I saw a bohica from SN playing, was you or someone else in stk, and you would be about the only one I saw, and you mentioned you didn't think any of them still played anymore or something

Sorry, if I want competition against other players, I'll play a first person shooter where its actually difficult, thanks.

Where it is actually difficult? ROFL - Nice excuse scrub.

Like I said, some retard who doesn't even PvP then claims someone else is not good at it.

Maybe you should stick to solitaire?

OK friend, go ahead and click the second armory link and "shut the fuck up"

I'm sorry my alt has a season 2 sword. I only posted it so you could look in Hall of Fame and see my name.

It is nice to know you thought that you GOT ME and didn't even bother clicking the second link.

Nice S3 weapon though brah, maybe you'll get S4 next season.

Last edited:
:lol:

I never said you weren't "good at pvp", which is a fucking oxymoron in this game,
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightbringer&n=Spyash

I don't see anything there that screams "omg so pro", s3 shoulders, s3 offhand, no weapons or shoulders for s4?

and a shard of the azzinoth? I'm not familiar with rogues, but no shiv?

Please, you get all super emo and faggot on half the people in this thread, who have been playing this game a long time, get over yourself, you might try going outside pro

Where it is actually difficult? ROFL - Nice excuse scrub.

Have you ever played anything besides wow? holy shit, thats a stupid fucking question

So as a druid you can't make it past 1850? And I am supposed to be impressed?

Like I said, I would love to make it happen where I can meet any of you and duel, because I will wreck your shit.

I played FPS since Quake 1 and MMO's since UO - Like I said, two weeks after Sunwell came out I took a break for a few months. I got a new puppy and couldn't raid all the time.

And obviously you are not familiar with rogues or you would notice that the Shiv is an OFFHAND ONLY WEAPON YOU FUCKING DOUCHEBAG. I don't even need full season4 to rape your shit. Just shut up.

Last edited:
And obviously you are not familiar with rogues or you would notice that the Shiv is an OFFHAND ONLY WEAPON YOU FUCKING DOUCHEBAG. I don't even need full season4 to rape your shit. Just shut up.

"Shiv of Exsanguination
Binds when picked up
One-Hand"

Shiv of Exsanguination - Item - World of Warcraft

that holy priest you linked gems like a fucking idiot, and specs like one to, I hope you are smarter than that

Last edited:

Keep clawing. Playing as a moonkin in full resto gear with a random friend.

Am I supposed to sit on my arena team through the 3.0 shit?

Hey look at this:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cho'gall&n=Neilyolol

Neilyo must suck, he can't break 1850 :lol:

I have 2 things I want you to see. Now don't go foaming without even looking at the page:

1) http://www.wowarmory.com/hall-team-...e+Light+of+Elune&select=By+the+Light+of+Elune

2) The World of Warcraft Armory

OK, now hover over my weapon. Go to your armory page and hover over yours.

Better luck next time.

Back