Webstats for Bind

Nice to see the weakest of those 2 shadowpriests took some advice and cleaned things up a bit. Didn't necessarily fix all holes in socketing by keeping some haste while still a bit low on +dmg but hopefully he/she has seen improvement with the changes. The other changed spec also to a cleaner spec but still has the horrible gems in.

Lasta from our last BT and ZA run was looking for advice, he has only recently been allowed to raid on the SP since he was their main tank before Tribeard showed up, and now with JC around he gets to play the SP in more raiding which is what he wanted anyways.

Are those fights bad for shadow priests, or do they just suck? 600 dps?

That almost makes me want to roll shadow priest and show them how to do it.

Archimonde isn't a very friend dps fight to begin with. Maybe with the exception of melee. Rest of casters need to deal with doomfires.

Najentus + SW: D is if you're suicidal.

Supremus, every 60 seconds, you run round dot'ing. You don't get to cast many DD spells.

It can be improved, of course, through more experience with the fights.

In 3 weeks, we've done 3/9 BT, and 5/5 Hyjal. When we joined 5 weeks ago, they were 2/5 SSC and 2/4 TK.

i think they are caster fights. really, supremus is the best Shadow Priest encounter, because DoTs are so effective. ive got first by a few hundred thousand on both Supremus and Archi. Najentus rogues get good dps and have beat me.

they are just learning the fights.

Think I might roll shaman on that server, if only to get away from the idiots in my current guild for a few hours a week.

im just messin, play what you want, who knows what we'll have once you are 70

i dont really pay attention enough to give ya an answer :x

i think they are caster fights. really, supremus is the best Shadow Priest encounter, because DoTs are so effective. ive got first by a few hundred thousand on both Supremus and Archi. Najentus rogues get good dps and have beat me.

they are just learning the fights.

They are caster fights in that casters will do more damage than melee. But it doesn't mean they won't see a significant dip in DPS due to less mind blasts/SW: D on najentus.

I must restate that I'm awesome (or other bind healers suck). #3 in healing (#2 if you exclude extent's healthstone) as feral on Archi. Tanking, dps, I bring it all.

I went with BE Paladin, because my alliance paladin is only lvl 20 anyway, and everything horde is brand new, so it's like a whole new game. (and who doesn't love paladins?)

I must restate that I'm awesome (or other bind healers suck). #3 in healing (#2 if you exclude extent's healthstone) as feral on Archi. Tanking, dps, I bring it all.

LOL, I saw that too. I had to talk to Slerm about it after the raid. I'm like, dude, you're doing something wrong.

I beat two healers on overall healing and I sat outthe 4 attempts on archi. haha

For my prot spec healing on Archi I usually end out well out of the fight for the start just trying to spot heal our healers and anybody that gets air bursted to our side, doom fires can push the healers closer together and I really don't want to be the one that air bursts 3-4 healers while another 3-4 healers are running from Doomfires, I try to do the adjusting away instead of taking a space from a main spec healer that needs to be in range of the tank.

Are those fights bad for shadow priests, or do they just suck? 600 dps?

That almost makes me want to roll shadow priest and show them how to do it.
600 is low but some of those characters are/were alts and are somewhat undergeared for the content.

Also those fights aren't the greatest to measure DPS, especially not a Supremus kill with 12 deaths in the raid. Teron Gorefiend is much better from early-BT or anything in Hyjal before Azgalor.

Back