Webstats for Bind

I don't remember adds (unless you count the hunter mob and pet) on Karathress. Cleave and Sweeping strikes? You did a great job on him. :) I wish I had a WWS to compare to mine from before I got sloppy so I had an idea of if I had the same damage for BTs and WWs. Guess it seems normal since you had 27 BTs and 48 WWs to match rotation and it's a fairly short fight.

that basically sums it up, I could tell you everything wrong with what your mages are doing but I have to leave work in 2 hours

i didn't look at wws. i'm not that great at analyzing that shit anyway. didn't read most of the thread

just wanted to quote this though, cause it made me laugh

I don't remember adds (unless you count the hunter mob and pet) on Karathress. Cleave and Sweeping strikes? You did a great job on him. :) I wish I had a WWS to compare to mine from before I got sloppy so I had an idea of if I had the same damage for BTs and WWs. Guess it seems normal since you had 27 BTs and 48 WWs to match rotation and it's a fairly short fight.

Heroic Strike % is very low, but I guess not having a feral druid to keep you pretty much max raged is the prob.

The warlocks dps is scary bad.

They kicked it up a notch last night and wasn't doing too bad.

I think they may have felt a bit intimidated last night and the GL attributes some of it to the fact that they haven't raided in a while either.

I don't know. They were doing only Lurker and Leo. Now they have 5/6 SSC down in 2 nights, it's not too bad.

We've also been basically telling them after the raid where they sucked, and so we'll see tonight if there's even more improvement. They're all pretty cool people and they seem to handle criticism very well, provided you don't just tell them they suck.

It isn't a casual guild how we were casual, our players were casual in that we only raided 2-3 nights a week, but we all searched up information and adjusted how we played and picked up addons and made or found macros that improved our performance. They haven't been pushed or been made aware of what improving dps or healing by even 2% can make, and when everyone in the raid makes a 2% increase how much a difference that makes.

We explained the effects of latency on cast time and addons that help with that, some of them knew about it but some were not.

Some raids look at it as if they down a boss nothing needs to be improved, and if they can't down a boss they just figure people need better gear, other raids try to always beat their best time for killing a boss and players are trying to top their best damage or healing for a boss.

Last edited:
Wish I could hop over and show them up.

I'd transfer I went and bought a new PC, so now I'm pretty broke for another week or so. And I just bombed an ochem test so I really need to get on the ball. sucks :{

Hah I feel bad for making some of their people sit for ours, but on the other hand the progress is better with our people with better gear in there.

We were so close to epic drama that run. I was almost disappointed when it didn't occur, but I suppose it wouldn't be worth it for my own entertainment.

Last edited:
Back