lich king leaked talent notes

Doesn't the deathknight starting at level 55 mean that EVERYONE is going to have one? I mean shit, I just have to level it from 55 to 80? That's a joke.

They are probably going to be the most overplayed class post expansion.

Doesn't the deathknight starting at level 55 mean that EVERYONE is going to have one? I mean shit, I just have to level it from 55 to 80? That's a joke.

They are probably going to be the most overplayed class post expansion.

There's really no other way of doing it... How many level 70s does the average person have? 2-3? Leveling all your 70s and an additional DK to 80 isn't going to be all that easy. I'm willing to bet most people will make a DK but leave it alone for a bit to level their mains.

I know I would rather level to 80 and see all the new stuff before seeing the old stuff on a new class. :shrug:

It'll be just like the last expansion. Half the people will level their mains to 80, the other half will be levelling Death Knights (just like Shaman/Paladins in BC).

I don't get the whole 55 thing though. It only takes like 2 days played to get there so it's not like it's a huge favor.

It'll be just like the last expansion. Half the people will level their mains to 80, the other half will be levelling Death Knights (just like Shaman/Paladins in BC).

I don't get the whole 55 thing though. It only takes like 2 days played to get there so it's not like it's a huge favor.

I hate fucking leveling.

If anything fire/arcane deserve some sort of cool pet or form.

You know the animation when you evocate?

You should have a flame form that permanently looks like you're evocating like that, with I dunno, spell dmg and crit? I really don't know mage mechanics for PvE.

I want melee hunters to be viable, like a ranger. :(

There's really no other way of doing it... How many level 70s does the average person have? 2-3? Leveling all your 70s and an additional DK to 80 isn't going to be all that easy. I'm willing to bet most people will make a DK but leave it alone for a bit to level their mains.

I know I would rather level to 80 and see all the new stuff before seeing the old stuff on a new class. :shrug:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the quest series to get DK access only available when you hit 80?

Oh so you can get the DK quest series right when you hit Northrend at 70? Or maybe they just upgrade everyone's account when you install it to allow DK creation?

Asswads.

You know the animation when you evocate?

You should have a flame form that permanently looks like you're evocating like that, with I dunno, spell dmg and crit? I really don't know mage mechanics for PvE.

I want melee hunters to be viable, like a ranger. :(

That could be kinda cool. Like "Fire Funnel" or something. Stationary fire tornado that increases spell haste by 300 for 20s or something.

Back