lich king leaked talent notes

whoever faked this shit apparently got a few of their ideas from diablo 2... leap attack.... barbs yielding 2handers with 1 hand... necro bone armor...

Those talents are real, although Ming botched up quite a few of which belong to which class.

Wotlk leaks: WotLK Alpha Official Wiki is maintaining an organized compilation of all leaked spells and talents, as well as providing a link to the WOTLK download so you can poke around in the spell files yourself if you don't believe that they are real.

http://srs-bsns.com/wlkspells.htm Is a list of all the spells in the current WOTLK database. There are a lot of level 60 things but it shouldn't take much trouble for an experienced player to separate the new from the old.

Also, keep in mind that this is friends and family alpha. Things will change between now and beta, and again between beta and release. Spelling and grammar will be polished, spells will get cut, and things will get somewhat balanced.

Those Warrior talents are awesome.

Mages should complain cus they got new food, I'm tired of biscuits.

I think (or wishfully hope) the dk will be crap, balancing pet classes are always tricky, and blizz will probably err on the side of making them less powerful than they should be.

No hunter talents, they're waiting the last week to put out some craptastic stuff.

Hunter, rogue, shaman, and paladin talents/spells are not out yet, so anything you see under those classes only should be taken with a grain of salt.

would make a new thread, but figured it's not worth if for a link

Wrath of the Lich King: Alpha leak compendium; title music suite, abilities, pictures - NeoGAF

TONS of WoTLK alpha info including screens of every race in the lvl 55 DK armor (wtf sweet) (below is horde races) and shots of arthas and such...spoilers if you're weird like that

forthehordeqj3.jpg

it's funny a lvl 55 will looks cooler than a lvl 70, but then again it is a hero class afterall

the mage talents are total bullshit, HOLY SHIT I CAN FREEZE STUFF FOR 2 SECONDS LONGER AND MY WATER ELEMENTAL STAYS OUT FOR 5 MORE SECONDS

while fucking warlocks get DEMON FORM

jesus christ I wish they had some more creativity for mages

seriously, they should have done something to increase mages viability

they give all the melee and other classes these amazing abilities that don't even fit the class, like dispels and mortal strikes

Then they give mages shit that is barely useful and put it 20 deep in the tree. The only thing that seems mildly useful is frostfire, and that seems more of a PvE talent

good work so far detective. glad to see we have you on this case.

keep in mind that blizzard is known for drastically changing things in beta.

remember plainsrunning?

paladin aoe rez and priests being able to make champions in tbc beta?

so... doesnt mean these are fake. subject to change sure, but not fake. besides... aoe rez was a dumb idea and plainsrunning was temporary. many of these sound a lot better relatively.

these notes include screenshots, videos... and further shit involving enchants/profs/etc as well if you follow the link.

* Degeneration (Rank 3, Level 76) - Instantly attack the target, dealing 60% weapon damage and inflicting a disease dealing ${$m2*7} over 15 sec. This disease will corrupt an existing heal over time spell, removing it and dramatically increasing the damage dealt. While afflicted by this disease, other heal over time effects on the target will have no effect.

wtf is this. nerf

Titan Fist was part of the Warrior leaked talents for BC.

Funny to see it return.

Intro music gets a :bigthumb: though.

Last edited:
because the wording isn't necessarily blizzard's maybe? :rolleyes:

apparently.... "New water = something stupid who cares" didnt give it away.

i gotta admit the wiki looks far more legit than the mings post

i dunno, most of that stuff just seems silly and unlikely to ever appear in any kind of build.

The fact that these exact talents have been taken down from WoW Insider and MMO-Champion (among others) at the request of Blizzard lends evidence to them being genuine, in my opinion

That being said, I hope Titan's Grip actually makes it into WotLK. I miss my AC2 days of dual wielding MASSIVE FUCKING AXES

Producer: Alright gentlemen and woman, it's time to discuss new talents for the next expansion.

Programmer: How about letting warriors dual wield two handed weapons?

Producer: That sounds fantastic. What else?

Programmer: What if we allow Warlocks to turn into demons. Sort of fits for the next stage of progression.

Producer: Outstanding! I'd love to see my Warlock do some actual damage for once.

Accountant: What about mages?

Producer: Do people still play those?

Accountant: Numbers are declining but thankfully they've just rerolled as Druids, Warriors and Warlocks.

Producer: Any thoughts for new talents for mages anyone?

Programmer: Let's add some more PvE damage for Frost and some Fire/Arcane talents nobody will use.

Producer: That'll work, but let's let them know that they'll get an updated rank to spells they already had, and everyone loves ramen noodles.

Back