So we just killed kael'thas last night

Best moment i've had in wow yet. we put so much work into this fight, managed to down him in a week of attempts. probably my favorite fight in TBC so far

Last edited:
Yeah, no doubt. We're going to have to kill him one or two more times to get everyone attuned and have some depth going into Hyjal though. One more vashj kill I think too.

we just got solarian and tidewalker over the weekend. Were working on karathress now and he's been a bitch, but everyone says once you get it going once it becomes easy

Just wait until you kill Illidan!

Kael'thas is still one of the most difficult fights, but both of these are sooo rewarding once you finish.

We had to switch up strats and stuff nightly it seems, to suit us better. We had alot of sloppy attempts too, like people pulling aggro in phase 1(lol), getting punted by thaladred up into a wall so he teleports you infront of him and owns you, etc.

we borrowed some guilds instance to run in and kill kael for attunement last night. 5 seconds after we pulled all you could hear was nonstop laughter in vent as all the advisors evaporated in a matter of seconds. blizz nerfed the crap out of that fight... gl to the many guilds that will soon be experiencing the immense pain that is hyjal.

we borrowed some guilds instance to run in and kill kael for attunement last night. 5 seconds after we pulled all you could hear was nonstop laughter in vent as all the advisors evaporated in a matter of seconds. blizz nerfed the crap out of that fight... gl to the many guilds that will soon be experiencing the immense pain that is hyjal.

In p1 they are a joke, when they spawn again they have double their HP.

Except that change has pretty much nothing at all to do with the difficulty of the fight, it just makes it less retarded.

Back