Looking for a few members...

Dude, old hillsbrad is a level 65 instance. You should at LEAST PUG that one bro. lol

With a couple very rare exceptions, almost all of my experiences in PUGs have been terrible. It's not fun. It feels like a chore. I don't enjoy PvE healing in the first place, and especially in a PUG. I made this character specifically to be a PvP healer. If it happens, I'm down for it, if not I'm not going to make any effort to do PvE on my own. I do Kara on my alliance mage and I get my fill of it there.

If you want an extra healer in Kara you're gonna have to run me through. If not, no worries, I'm totally content to stick to BGs and arena.

Hah I will start chilling on vent then, I have kara on my other server tonight but that can be hit or miss for finding people.

Don't worry about Old Hillsbrad and BM, when I needed those I ended up running Hillsbrad twice and couple days later ran BM 3 times in a row, both are very easy with a prot paly. Old Hillsbrad is easy enough that on my other prot paly I main tanked and main healed the first few huts while the healer was afk.

Right now I am pushing for a new cloak, shoulders and exaulted with sha'tar so I can get the shield. I am a loser with no job so I can probably get the 17,000 rep needed for exaulted in 3-4 days. At that point I know I can main tank up to curator with a couple of reasonable healers.

This server lacks tanks in a major way and all the regular instances are really easy on a prot palys so once I finish the instance it is common for people to want to run it again. When you can run Bot, SL and SH each in under a hour and most people are expecting a 2hour+ run it is easy keep people around for 2 runs.

I would actually suggest everyone keep their eye out for Kara pugs and jump in them to get some basic gear, I almost did one last night but I want a couple of new pieces before that. For pve I am sure we could all use some drops off the early bosses.

Last edited:
We'll run you through tonight if we get everyone on, Mike. We're always willing to help others with whatever they need. I don't really have anything better to do since I'm capped out at 75k honor. . . so if anyone's alts need a run or mains need a tank for an instance I just got home. I need the reputation anyway. :)

I'm going to take a guess that season 3 will be available by the end of November, so that'll give our lowbies plenty of time to level (and gear up in premade BGs) so that we can steamroll through Karazhan and work our way towards Zul'aman.

And Nail Bomb, please send me a tell with your hunter's name and server.

(If our lowbies don't level up, another 70 druid or warlock wouldn't hurt.) I think Statty (warlock) broke his ankle so he hasn't been on lately, and Evita just joined up with a mage.

Last edited:
I would love to see us get to the point where we can run our own BG teams. Horde in this battlegroup have decided to become terrible and we now lose most BGs except AV. It's like alliance and horde completely switched roles. Trying to play in PUGs now is an exercise in frustration, as I'm sure realistik can attest to after his experience in AB yesterday.

Also, if anyone ever wants a PvP healbot send me a fucking tell. I despise PvE healing but I love it in PvP. However, rolling into a frustrating PUG as a healer just isn't very much fun. As long as I have someone to heal though and shoot the shit with on vent it's all good. I will heal you, god mode for PvP, send me a tell fuckers!
Hit me up on a friday-monday and I'm down. I was out of town most of the weekend so I only logged on once but normally I'm up for 2-3manning WSG or AB and raping organized groups. I'd rather roll in a PUG BG than queue up arena any day.

ok guys i am going to move my hunter over for sure. I just have to wait 2 weeks or so because i dropped 1200 on a laptop last week.

i will be there for sure though so save me a spot heh.

At this point, if anyone else wants in the guild, please let me know your status.

We'll still accept everyone, all of our TW buddies, etc. However, I will group you differently in the guild ranks for the purpose of knowing who will be on every night. This doesn't mean we will be a hardcore guild. We're still casual, so if you don't have other guilds, you can't play this 15-20 hours a day, and you just enjoy some pvp with some familiar names, you'll be part of the "active," I guess. Whereas those who just want to hang with their buddies but have raiding guilds on other servers or something, and don't really plan on doing anything organized with us, will be another part.

At this point, if anyone else wants in the guild, please let me know your status.

We'll still accept everyone, all of our TW buddies, etc. However, I will group you differently in the guild ranks for the purpose of knowing who will be on every night. This doesn't mean we will be a hardcore guild. We're still casual, so if you don't have other guilds, you can't play this 15-20 hours a day, and you just enjoy some pvp with some familiar names, you'll be part of the "active," I guess. Whereas those who just want to hang with their buddies but have raiding guilds on other servers or something, and don't really plan on doing anything organized with us, will be another part.

Translation : I would like a general idea of everyone's activity level so I can see if doing some planned dungeon runs/BG games would be feasible. No punishment for not being around a lot and no attendance rules.

just now saw this thread..

been thinking about playing again but had nobody to play with, so i think i will transfer my 70 warrior over in the next day or so

I want to do some horde shit. I have a 70 human rogue on Lightning's Blade with a real life friend. I'm fuckin sick of that server and sick of alliance. I'm pretty casual right now(not a noob though). I can't play that often because of my military course, Marine Engineering but I would like to play horde with TW peeps.

Now, to think of a class that I won't get bored of....hmmm.

Adrenaline: So yea, I wiped that mage and was going to quit playing WoW for a long while, only to make it a whole week before realizing all other games suck (just my opinion). I have a 70 shaman and 70 paladin on the same server, just debating on which one to transfer over to tich. Ive been playing the shaman since release day, and have about 3 months experience on the paladin. I enjoy pve healing on my shaman way more, but think I enjoy pvp more on the pally (mainly bubble and cc). arg....

Goddamn, you homos. If we pick up a PvE resto Sham, I gotta go shadow AGAIN. I gotta respec twice a week at this point. Someone give me money. I'm broke as fuck now.

But, feel free to move whichever characters you want.

We finished up to Curator last week, and probably would have gone further had it not been for a fag PUG quitting AND Tichondrius going down in the middle of our run.

Our first night was actually pretty successful - we even did Oz with a complete ass group make up.

Back