your UI screens, let's see em

Reposted from the other UI thread

wow_ui.jpg

also, can any warriors recommend some useful warrior addons? is there anything out there that counts down ms and hamstring debuffs on a target? or any other cool shit!

basically the same as the other ui threads i've posted in, though colors change from time to time. and i use pitbull unitframes now. 95% ace addons.

ui2332vg5.jpg

only picture i have on hand. at some point during me not playing a lot of positions got reset. damn i hate doing all of that :\

lol gaahl. there was a spanish dude on my last server named gorgoroth and i used to make fun of him all the time about making groups to travel to the forsaken peaks of the necroforest while riding on our inverted moongoats to the top to go to the grim and frostbitten gay bar

Heimdal, two questions please.

1) What quest tracker is that?

2) How do you get aguf to show 100% next to health in your playerbar?

also, can any warriors recommend some useful warrior addons? is there anything out there that counts down ms and hamstring debuffs on a target? or any other cool shit!

Sorren's Hunter Timer keeps track of debuffs n shit (sunder, tclap, ms, cooldowns, etc.)
I also use Swinger for a swing timer (helps with timing slams)

Heimdal, two questions please.

1) What quest tracker is that?

2) How do you get aguf to show 100% next to health in your playerbar?

the tracker is nQuestLog. can get it from WowAce downloads

the health text is a PitBull option. standard informational setting, also shows health lost when you're taking damage. can get that from wowace as well.

and just in case anyone is wondering, PitBull is basically ag_Unitframes, but with more features. i gave it a try when i saw it, and so far it's pretty nice.

Back