[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

ya, that's y he's going 2 fit in w/ the gun show crowd

~1 of us~

I'm assuredly not one of you, but I'll be posting photos of your colleagues to get laughed at, and there's really nothing you can do about it.

Morbid obesity, confederate flag patches, beards infested with parasites. . what's not to love?

I don't know for sure.. just a quick google but most shows have this policy it seems

NO photography — STRICTLY ENFORCED! Photography or video recording at the show is prohibited except by those with valid media badges or other authorized individuals. Surveillance equipment is in use 24/7.

I'm assuredly not one of you, but I'll be posting photos of your colleagues to get laughed at, and there's really nothing you can do about it.

Morbid obesity, confederate flag patches, beards infested with parasites. . what's not to love?
You're worse. You're a criminal drunk driving woman abusing stereotype.

while you're there you can share a few drinks and share stories of the latest bitch you choked out

Worth posting the whole piece

Sorry, But Obama White House, Not Dossier, Was Behind Trump Investigation

SpyGate: Did the Obama administration spy on the Donald Trump campaign because it feared Russian hacking of the 2016 election? Or was it merely a smokescreen to cover up the real reason: to keep Trump from winning the presidency or take him down if he did?

As the saying goes, timing is everything. Recent revelations keep pushing back the beginning of the CIA and FBI investigation into "Russian hacking" or "meddling" in the 2016 election further and further in time.

This is significant, since the farther back in time the actual origin of the spying on Trump, the less likely it is that it had anything to do with Russian involvement in the 2016 elections, but everything to do with stopping the surprising surge of Trump during the GOP primaries and beyond.

Increasingly, a political motive seems not only likely, but almost certain.

In a recent piece that warrants a thorough reading, Andrew C. McCarthy, a former assistant U.S. attorney who now writes for the National Review, painstakingly dismantles the multiple lies told about how and when the spying on Trump began.

There is what he calls "The Original Origination Story" that involves little-known Trump adviser Carter Page. He visited Moscow in July 2016, three months after hooking on to the Trump campaign.

According to former MI6 British spy Christopher Steele's now infamous dossier on Trump, Page's trip was when the alleged Trump-Russia plan to hack the Democratic National Committee was born.

The only problem is, the Steele dossier has been exposed as a fanciful product of the Clinton campaign and the opposition research firm Fusion GPS, which hired Steele. And the main assertions were based on hearsay from Russian officials, and never validated.

Even so, the FBI and Justice Department used the dossier to apply to the FISA court to tap Page's communications and, as a result, much of the rest of the Trump campaign.

In doing so, the FBI broke its own rules and, worse, the Obama Justice Department withheld the fact from the FISA court that the Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee were responsible for the dossier.

Then there was what McCarthy calls "Origination Story 2.0."

This involves George Papadopoulos, a young, also little-known Trump aide. At a May 2016 meeting in a London pub, he told Australian diplomat Alexander Downer about an academic named Josef Mifsud with Kremlin ties who told Papadopoulos that the Kremlin had a huge number of emails that could be damaging to Hillary Clinton.

Democrats point to this as proof that Trump had colluded to hack the DNC. But as McCarthy notes, there's a major flaw in that logic: "If Russia already had the emails and was alerting the Trump campaign to that fact, the campaign could not have been involved in the hacking."

Moreover, Democrats insist Mifsud's comments about emails referred to the DNC emails that were, in fact, hacked by Russians.

But that's not the case. Papadopoulos has said he thought Mifsud was talking about the more than 30,000 emails that Hillary Clinton "accidentally" had deleted from her illegal unsecured home email server.

So if those didn't set up the FBI investigation into the Trump campaign's ties to Russia, what did?

In fact, says McCarthy, the real origin of the investigation appears to have been in Spring of 2016, before Papadopoulos' conversation with the Australian ambassador in May and also before Page's visit to Moscow in July.

It started with James Comey briefing President Obama's National Security Council about Carter Page, likely sometime in mid-Spring.

Why? Well, both Page and Paul Manafort, another Trump adviser, had business ties to Russia, which, perhaps justifiably, concerned the FBI.

But rather than telling the Trump campaign about their concerns, or even moving against the Russians, the Justice Department and the FBI starting treating Trump's campaign like a criminal enterprise.

Instead of continuing to interview Page, or Manafort, or Papadopoulos, they inserted a spy, Stefan Halper, in the campaign, and tapped its phones. It had the earmarks of a political hit, not an actual investigation.

As for the CIA, another line of inquiry finds they also were busy early on pursuing Trump.

George Neumayr, writing in The American Spectator, notes that CIA Director John Brennan used the flimsy excuse of a tip from the Estonian intelligence agency that Putin was giving money to the Trump campaign to form an "inter-agency taskforce" on supposed Trump-Russia collusion in 2016. It met at CIA headquarters, spy central.

The Estonian tip didn't pan out, but the task force remained.

"Both before and after the FBI's official probe began in late July 2016," wrote Neumayr, "Brennan was bringing together into the same room at CIA headquarters a cast of Trump haters across the Obama administration whose activities he could direct — from Peter Strzok, the FBI liaison to Brennan, to the doltish (Director of National Intelligence) Jim Clapper, Brennan's errand boy, to an assortment of Brennan's buddies at the Treasury Department, Justice Department, and White House."

It eventually led, on July 31, 2016, to the creation FBI's "Crossfire Hurricane" program to spy against the Trump campaign.

What we're discovering is that the investigations and spying on the Trump campaign for evidence of possible collusion with Russia appear to have begun well before the CIA and FBI said they did.

And it all arose from progressive, pro-Hillary embeds deep within the Deep State and at the top of key Obama agencies, people who could use their positions of supposed Olympian objectivity to mask their political bias — and to ignore years of evidence that Hillary Clinton had colluded with the Russians for her own financial benefit.

As McCarthy concluded: "The Trump-Russia investigation did not originate with Page or Papadopoulos. It originated with the Obama administration."

EDIT: Yes - it is back there in the ANALS of history
Did you guys cover the new NFL ruling? The one that says everyone has to stand during the anthem? They give the players a choice to stay in the locker room. I guess there must have been a pretty good hit to the bottom line. I am glad they are coming to their senses. Fucking assholes.

tbqh if i was in vanster's moccasin i wuld be in prison for domestic rape and strangulation, not on probation for smackdowns

I have been pondering a change to the way we run presidential elections. The idea is something like this - Once a candidate is announced, there is a period of time to do all of the investigation that is legally allowed in an organized manner. Once that period of time is over - the president gets immunity for his entire elected term(s).

There would have to be an override for egregious behavior but all of the petty who fucked who business etc would be disallowed. You would need some sort of smoking gun to bring suit and only for something that would result in impeachment. If it turned out that it was BS, your party would be responsible for the legal bills from some budget that hurt like campaign funds - not from taxpayer dollars.

tbch the only privatization the federal gov't needs 2 do rite now is privatization of the extended torture and ultimate extermination of baby boomers and their entire political and cultural legacy -- THIS MEANS YOUR PARENTS ARE DEAD TO YOU IN EVERY IMAGINABLE WAY; YOU HAVE NO PARENTS, YOU ARE AN ORPHAN

ya, we'll have 2 forget a couple of good kkklassic rockkk tracks but it's collateral damage we must accept as part of the cleanup work that the boomers have imposed upon us

Back