So I lost about 7k dps last night

I ran it yesterday but haven't looked at the results yet. How long it takes is dependent on your gear (assuming you don't change the setup parameters). Took ~3 hours for mine (on an i7-950 @ 3.7 GHz) since there were ~2.2 billion possible combinations.

Easiest way to test the results is to load up your current setup in http://shadowcraft-test.appspot.com/ check the DPS, then try the setup from the tool.

Did you run the multi-threaded app? It significantly reduced the amount of time for me. I'm running an i7 950 as well. It dropped from about 120 minutes to 50 minutes.

No I just used the normal one. It's only single threaded so I just let it run while I was using my PC normally -- couldn't even notice it.

I'll try the multi-threaded version next time I use it, I didn't actually see it linked in the thread originally since it's not in the OP.

Yep, when you respec, your slice and dice is canceled now :(

oh well, it was fun for 1 night... except on Chim when my outfitter hotkey didn't work and kept me in T6 for the fight :( Heroic Magmaw was fun, though... with our slow ass kill, still ended with a top10 parse.

Last edited:
Back