need a casual partner to start from new

s0dak1ng

Veteran XX
1: What type of server are you willing to roll on? PVP , Horde

2: What is your play time/ time zone / hours per week played? Est time zone, about 2 hrs or more a day, between 5:30pm to 12am on weekdays and several more hours on weekends.

3: How many people are you looking to reroll with? 1 to 3...

4: What class combinations are you looking to roll? I will probably play a hunter or rogue

5: What is your contact information? AIM:Lk42pro

6: What is the goal of your reroll? Endgame? Short term? PvP? etc.. Yeah i want to go 70 endgame, PVP, not too hardcore, just enjoy the game

7: Do you intend to make the character you are rerolling your main? yes

8: How much experience with the game do you have? Will you need/offer help through the leveling process? I am pretty experienced, and pretty good at PVP, i have gamed for 15 years.

Either play with existing friends or just go at it solo, without relying on other people... especially not relying on casual players.

Trying to level together is a fruitless task, unless you are playing with RL friends.

Join a pvp server and have fun...

Roll horde on tich. Can give you a guild spot, and there's some lowbies still at level 20s or so. If you're rolling a hunter or rogue, you won't need help leveling to begin with.

We don't mind running you through lowbie shit either. But damn that shit goes slow when you play with 2-3 people.

Roll horde on tich. Can give you a guild spot, and there's some lowbies still at level 20s or so. If you're rolling a hunter or rogue, you won't need help leveling to begin with.

We don't mind running you through lowbie shit either. But damn that shit goes slow when you play with 2-3 people.

i did but the thing is it pings 250 for me there...i am on the east coast...does the ping matter for PVP?

Not too much. It pings for 250 for me too.

For rogues, it might matter some. Keep in mind, a lot of the pvp is done through cross-server battlegrounds. You're going to have lag regardless. It IS noticeable sometimes, especially on warrior charge, for me.

You get weird bugs no matter what. For example, the other night, Shallah used HoJ on a warrior. After the warrior was stunned, his mace stun went off about half a second later hehe.

Anything under 100 and you're absolutely golden.

Once my ping gets above 200 or so I can really start feeling it on my mage, but I don't notice anything up until over 300 on my paladin.

wait until 2.3. you will level much much faster

if you have no characters atm, why wait till 2.3?

If you get 20 levels now, and 2.3 comes out, no matter what, you'll still be 20 levels ahead.

It took me about 2-3 casual days of playing an alt to hit level 20 too.

Anything under 100 and you're absolutely golden.

Once my ping gets above 200 or so I can really start feeling it on my mage, but I don't notice anything up until over 300 on my paladin.

Maybe I'm just used to it now heh. Tich and BG9, imo, still has the best collection of players for pvp, so I'd still prefer it.

i did but the thing is it pings 250 for me there...i am on the east coast...does the ping matter for PVP?

Stick to Tich. There are friends there.

Dont worry about "leveling with people" so much. Use the friends list to track competent players your level whom you successfully clear instances with. Keep in touch with them if you stay same levels.

Just hit 70 while having some fun and saving up as much gold as you can. Use the AH and dont spend money on gear until 70. The only thing you need are bags.

Stick to Tich. There are friends there.

Dont worry about "leveling with people" so much. Use the friends list to track competent players your level whom you successfully clear instances with. Keep in touch with them if you stay same levels.

Just hit 70 while having some fun and saving up as much gold as you can. Use the AH and dont spend money on gear until 70. The only thing you need are bags.

Word. /join tribes or get yourself in the guild and the soundpack spam should keep you entertained. Or you can just chat with synth and discuss his active membership in NAMBLA.

Next patch they are changing the spell casting thing so that spells will get sent even if you havent finished casting client side, so hurray for aussies and americans with high pings!

Back