[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Have you seen the telegram posts? Seyed droppin’ bombs

It is against policy for me to use telegram. I have to be as transparent as possible. For many reasons.

zKHvrvF.jpg

Just as an aside, if trickle down economics worked even just a teensy weensy bit, people wouldn't be flocking to food banks just a the stock market hit an all time high.

Just as an aside, if trickle down economics worked even just a teensy weensy bit, people wouldn't be flocking to food banks just a the stock market hit an all time high.

i spoke with a friend a few days ago who stated that UBI should be enough to cover housing and food. i would of laughed had i not cried. there isn't an animal on the planet that doesn't have to work to eat. frens i just don't know

i spoke with a friend a few days ago who stated that UBI should be enough to cover housing and food. i would of laughed had i not cried. there isn't an animal on the planet that doesn't have to work to eat. frens i just don't know

There's not many animals that inject practically infinite money into the economy to favor firms/people who already have a foothold and then assume it's a function of some natural order though. When a lot of people can't find work telling them to starve and be homeless is just cruel compared to giving them some trivial amount of money. It's the individualized equivalent of the massive welfare that banks, corporation and rentiers get. They also can't do virtually anything with it that is less economically productive than homelessness, they are the most likely to spend it of anyone.

There's not many animals that inject practically infinite money into the economy to favor firms/people who already have a foothold and then assume it's a function of some natural order though. When a lot of people can't find work telling them to starve and be homeless is just cruel compared to giving them some trivial amount of money. It's the individualized equivalent of the massive welfare that banks, corporation and rentiers get. They also can't do virtually anything with it that is less economically productive than homelessness, they are the most likely to spend it of anyone.

You can help people out a little but I mentioned specifically UBI. Some of those banks and corporations should not have gotten welfare either. I need to retake a history class I’m sure there are several examples.

how many days till trump is declared the winner and the election is overturned ??

srs maga answers only

Word to the wise... trump may in fact deserve a do-over, but when he wins, he still has to go along with the great reset otherwise China will shit out our petro dollar lamo

I'm hoping no masks, lots of shouting, hugging, and kissing.

attaboy vanster, wish death on your mortal enemies, those that like the orange guy that you don't like.

be your bad ass libtard self

i too hope there is lots of love and kindness going around at the rally, unlike what goes on at your kind of rallies, so much hate

but it's okay, 99.7 % chance of living if anyone there were to catch covid anyway :shrug:

Last edited:
Back