Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 6670 of 8750
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
133381 - 01-27-2020, 18:28
Bolton going to Bomb em' some books. Remember this neocon traitor.
And FU Lindsay Graham in advance, I don't know what he's going to do, but it will be something that will **** with the President.
Ep 135: Et Tu, Bolton? Manuscript Bombshell Kicks Impeachment Trial into New Gear

Last edited by SeVeReD; 01-27-2020 at 18:31..
Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
133382 - 01-27-2020, 18:36
i mean is the joke on bolton here

or trump for hiring the evil mustache merchant of death attention whore version of celebrity apprentice Omarosa?

I mean at some point this dude going to have to take accountability for his own bad decisions and actions.

we all know everyone is out to get him and exploit him for their own personal gain

as Trump does the same thing to his voting constituents and our entire country imo

it's just one bad joke now. always has been but is now on 3rd bad season.

Got Haggis?
VeteranXX
Old
133383 - 01-27-2020, 18:39
today republicans helped me decide that I will NOT be voting for Hunter Biden in the 2020 election. thank u

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
133384 - 01-27-2020, 19:00
but you know like hillary cheating bernie last time, or this time, or any time, you have to vote for them anyways because Trump is that bad of an orange man

dont' worry got gaggis you will always eat whatever clit dick the dnc serves you

we know that

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
133385 - 01-27-2020, 19:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Haggis? View Post
today republicans helped me decide that I will NOT be voting for Hunter Biden in the 2020 election. thank u
herp derp

also remember that creepy pedo uncle Joe Biden forced the Ukrainian president to fire their lead prosecutor, holding 1 billion in aid over their head, all because he was disappointed that the prosecutor wouldn't investigate the company (Burisma) that his son Hunter Biden worked at more often. (lol if you believe that is why the prosecutor was fired)

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
133386 - 01-27-2020, 19:17
yeah but he isn't orange hitler

i mean it is the lesser of two evils

and trump is most evil person ever

hitler should have called himself trump

that's what the history books will show us soon

and as shartshooter said that's all been debunked anyways

the only thing proven for sure is the ongoing list of unproven crimes that mueller report couldn't name

but Adam Schiff needs more time to consolidate and interview in the Senate now that they know they had to go through with impeachment proceedings in the House......for what they don't know yet but everything everywhere is a damn good start. we just need to give them the time and ability for the benefit of democracy and .

as people who should be registered or registering as foreign double agents.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-27-2020 at 19:21..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
133387 - 01-27-2020, 19:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
This a very jewish trait.

I mean if only more people knew who actually said this, what book this came from.

because he wasn't wrong.........we can see that for our self right now

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
133388 - 01-27-2020, 19:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post

I mean if only more people knew who actually said this, what book this came from.

because he wasn't wrong.........we can see that for our self right now
When I first read this quote I thought about it a lot. It describes the exact process arguing with a jew face to face. No one born being aware of the jew, it's learned. The quote came from years and years of debating people in beer gardens. He knows exactly what he's talking about.

Jews have an artful way of blow rhetorical hot air that means absolutely nothing. It all comes from pilpul.

What Is Pilpul , And Why On Earth Should I Care About It? | HuffPost

Quote:
...the Tosafists instituted one more pilpul principle into Talmudic discourse. This was called the Lav Davqa method. In English we might call it the “Not Quite” way of reading a text. When a text appeared to be saying one thing, the Tosafot — in order to conform to the already-existing custom — would re-interpret it by saying that what it seemed to mean is not what it really meant!

What this means for contemporary Jewish discourse is critical: Even though many contemporary Jews are not observant, pilpul continues to be deployed. Pilpul occurs any time the speaker is committed to “prove” his point regardless of the evidence in front of him. The casuistic aspect of this hair-splitting leads to a labyrinthine form of argument where the speaker blows enough rhetorical smoke to make his interlocutor submit. Reason is not an issue when pilpul takes over: what counts is the establishment of a fixed, immutable point that can never truly be disputed.

Pilpul is the rhetorical means to mark as “true” that which cannot ever be disputed by rational means.

The contentiousness of the Middle East conflict is intimately informed by pilpul. Whether it is Alan Dershowitz or Noam Chomsky, both of them Ashkenazim who had traditional Jewish educations, the terms of the debate are consistently framed by pilpul. What is most unfortunate about pilpul — and this is something that will be familiar to anyone who has followed the controversies involving Israel and Palestine — is that, since the rational has been removed from the process, all that is left is yelling, irrational emotionalism, and, ultimately, the threat of violence.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
133389 - 01-27-2020, 20:07
man if that isn't the cold hard truth......that's the discussion we need

we are at peak pilpul right now

maybe that is better term than saying juden since neocons cry over that term so much

would actually kill themselves before being called racist or slightly antisemitic

why they endlessly volunteer to bleed, both literally and monetarily, when you criticize these people who hate them and wish them beyond dead and destroyed

Quote:
Pilpul occurs any time the speaker is committed to ***8220;prove***8221; his point regardless of the evidence in front of him.

I mean we can't allow foreign interference but if we don't let Ukraine interfere and keep paying them to do it then Russia will interfere more and that is why it is ok that Hillary got most of her campaign funds from them in political bribery kickbacks and they hired the previous administrations children, but Trump's admin all went to pound me prison for it.

Now they want Trump gone for even discussing it. It being crimes that occurred before him.

Schiff admits we have to actively corrupt their government so they can't corrupt ours..........so Russia doesn't do to them what we now brag about doing to Ukraine and Ukraine does back to us in regards to acceptable political bribery and quid pro quo donations.

Quote:
Pilpul is the rhetorical means to mark as ***8220;true***8221; that which cannot ever be disputed by rational means.
gender isn't real. climate theology proven inaccurate is an unarguable fact. age of consent is just an arbitrary concept. hail satan smoke weed

welcome to post modernism peak pilpul society folks

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-27-2020 at 20:23..
MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
133390 - 01-27-2020, 20:11
let's not forget that the news reports about the Bolton book don't actually quote anything from the book. They don't quote Bolton. They are unsubstantiated.

But you get senators like Romney and Murkowski saying "oh, well we should probably hear from Bolton if he has direct evidence". But until he gets sworn in and copies of the manuscript are distributed to all senators (and should also be provided to the public as evidence...so there goes your book sales), its all speculation. Bolton has not confirmed or denied (its marketing).

I say let them have witnesses! Please!!! The dems will get a few and the GOP will get a few. This will drag out for another 6 weeks.

Bernie, Liz and others have to stay in DC for at least ALL of February and early March. Democratic primaries before super tuesday are Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada and S.C.

Super Tuesday is, well...super! Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, N.C., Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont and Virginia.

The dims keep Bernie and Liz busy while Gropin Joe and Bloomberg campaign untouched (unless they subpoena Biden).

Oh, and much like all of the "this upcoming book will shock us all" failures, Bolton might very well say "well, in the book I allude to how I thought Trump wanted something but he never actually said it" and the dims' heads will explode.

Please allow PUBLIC testimony of witnesses!!!

Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
133391 - 01-27-2020, 20:18
I love that John Bolton of all people is today's leftist hero. Next thing you know they will be calling Dick Cheney and Karl Rove to come save them.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
133392 - 01-27-2020, 20:30
All
All I've ever voted to do is to be Nationalistic.
All I've ever voted for was to have a strong defense of our nations boarders.
But all I got was commies and neocons.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
133393 - 01-27-2020, 20:31
Romney doesn't seem like the kind of person who would do or say anything to be relevant or stay in power and make more money

I mean nothing about "Rmoney" makes me feel that way given what we already know about him and his Baine "batman villain" Industries.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
133394 - 01-27-2020, 20:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Elessar View Post
I love that John Bolton of all people is today's leftist hero. Next thing you know they will be calling Dick Cheney and Karl Rove to come save them.
I call it selective service John McCain syndrome

I mean they already love Geroge W. Bush again

George W. Bush and Michelle Obamas Friendship History - Best Michelle Obama and George W. Bush Moments

OG CURIOUS GEORGE of WMD who was also once worse than Satan and Hitler

They are worse than sheep. I couldn't abuse an animal like this and find forgiveness so quickly

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
133395 - 01-27-2020, 20:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
All
All I've ever voted to do is to be Nationalistic.
All I've ever voted for was to have a strong defense of our nations boarders.
But all I got was commies and neocons.
Bolsheviks and Zionists

I mean neither of them could exist without that. Marxism vs. Theodor Herzl

both spawning and stemming from the single mind of Moses Hess

Moses Hess - Wikipedia

no wonder Bloomberg, despite barely 1% polling, still thinks he can swoop in and win all the super delegates. Because he knows he can.........he knows everything in our country is for sale and for grabs.

All I care about is this country, our American people

All our politicians care about is getting rich and staying powerful.......selling this country and our people perpetually down the river for the best offer for themselves (foreign or domestic, but now only foreign).

Slowly I began to hate them.......even more after I figured out who and what they really were and who and what they actually fight for.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-27-2020 at 21:04..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
133396 - 01-27-2020, 21:10
no matter how bad the world gets

don't be racist (aka care more about yourself and family over others)

or crazy

as defined by people who only have cat kids and a box of wine to go home to

to slowly watch them die

COMPUTERS BAD AND RACIST

Just like white supremacy math and racist and history that created them

cael
VeteranXX
Old
133397 - 01-27-2020, 23:27
i love john bolton, he's an american hero

way to go man, we'll get iran on the backside u feel

def
VeteranXX
Old
133398 - 01-28-2020, 01:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGnr View Post
[....]

Bernie, Liz and others have to stay in DC for at least ALL of February and early March. Democratic primaries before super tuesday are Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada and S.C.

Super Tuesday is, well...super! Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, N.C., Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont and Virginia.

The dims keep Bernie and Liz busy while Gropin Joe and Bloomberg campaign untouched (unless they subpoena Biden).

[....]
almost like it was planned

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
133399 - 01-28-2020, 07:00
lmao they r plotting to blow up the biden hoax bois lets keep trying to push it all the way till bernie defeats trump, thx 4 the boost dummies

cael
VeteranXX
Old
133400 - 01-28-2020, 10:03
Mitt makes his move - POLITICO

Page 6670 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot