TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got 2 calls?

If my number was posted on here I'd have to cancel my fuckin service. Fuck off moron. There are people on here who have my #. And I trust them fully.

Admittedly a lot of them don't post here anymore because people are fucking useless piles of shit who post personal information, but still they didn't, and the few who are still here haven't. Which makes them better people than 99% of you are.

tbf 1 was unintelligible so idk who it was it might have been u

did u call me u fukn homo

im not into men like u r!!!

well did u pick up and hear someone masturbating, moaning and breathing into the phone?

then it was probably nico

who would want to hear nicos effeminate voice calling them a fag in between his crying over some fat white girl??

(no one)

unknown.png

OMG TOM IS ONLINE IN HIS DISCORD CHAT GOING WILD

I don't know man i've been trying to bait him to answer but he's not replying to me yet.

People are yelling WAKE UP AMERICA in Tom's discord atm which is gr8.

I don't know man i've been trying to bait him to answer but he's not replying to me yet.

People are yelling WAKE UP AMERICA in Tom's discord atm which is gr8.

Almost all artists put on a show with some character, I want to know if tom mcdonald gets off stage and becomes Thomas the regular bro when hes not getting paid to preform anymore.

I don't even know and have never listened to his music, just curious if hes a ride or die hog. You prob wont get a response with trolling, but maybe he will b real one day.

What you said makes no fuckin sense. You claim to have never listened to his music, which is obviously a fuckin lie or you wouldn't even have that question.

Or you're just a fuckin moron for asking it in the first place.

Or you're just a fuckin moron.

Hes the GOAT sir.

Here's your answer:

Last edited:
Nico in the 'cord we have GIFs and they dont include audio, so while Ive seen his hog image Ive not heard his hog squeels

Its not a matter of being unable to, but being unwilling to spend my time like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back