[GTA:RPG] TW Gang

snowman/rod just talk to me on here or on the other forum, I don't really have as much time to play as I did over the break

and you're kind of weird I won't lie, you've been making Jonez-esque posts on the SZR forums.

and honestly I have the attention span of a jackrabbit when i'm reading tribalwar, so please cut down on the long posts

I know some of you aren't readers. Use your words to tell me how that makes you feel.

I feel like. Wow I can't explain it. I came to this thread in the hopes that there would be at least a small wall of text to read and I can't say that I was disappointed. I know because in my heart I needed to feel like reading again. So I chose this thread. This thread of all the others. It was so simple at first. Its title, so explanatory. I knew exactly what would be going on, yet I couldn't resist. I found what I was looking for and I found others who share their love. I can't believe I am so happy today. Today is unlike any other day. I'm so glad you invited me to do this. Tomorrow I think I will continue on and on because I know in my heart that walls of text make a man turn into a giant hulk of muscle-filled anger-less rage. Bring on the bacon, wife. I will never abuse a lady as fine as you. Remember to tip me, though, because I will turn on you like a zombie. Like the black dude who played the cousin of Ice Cube in the Friday movies who also was in Resident Evil: Extinction and is a terrible actor but it doesn't matter because the movie is ridiculously bad. Where was I? Oh yeah, he turned into a zombie. An angry, black zombie. The moral of the story is, don't mess with Texas

Holy shit that bank robbery was so bad :rofl:

You didn't have any real hostages, when I saw you were trying to use Knieval as a hostage I knew you guys screwed something up

Holy shit that bank robbery was so bad :rofl:

You didn't have any real hostages, when I saw you were trying to use Knieval as a hostage I knew you guys screwed something up

03:41:46 <Juke> that bank takeover was pretty cool
03:41:51 <Juke> really really poorly executed
03:41:56 <Juke> but at least you went through with it
03:45:06 <Juke> i kept telling them knieval wasn't a real hostage lol
03:45:28 <Juke> plus it's a bad idea to leave everyone outside the bank with guns
03:45:33 <Juke> we could have just used snipers
04:09:05 <@Danny_Walsh> lies
04:09:08 <@Danny_Walsh> dont ruin our fun
04:10:06 <@Danny_Walsh> plus we sort of just came up with the idea at the last minute, two of the guys were trying to extort money from people at the bank and we hatched the scheme from there
04:10:32 <@Danny_Walsh> everyone was basically brainstorming ideas during the confrontation
04:10:36 <@Danny_Walsh> haha
04:10:52 <@Danny_Walsh> "....uhhh say we have hostages!!!"
04:11:22 <@Danny_Walsh> "oh we have a bomb too remember to tell them we have a bomb"

So we tried to rob the fed hq yesterday and ended up killing the feds like 10 times then they got mad and spawned mini guns and tried to execute us. But i got away so a foot chase started, however im too ninja for the fuzz and rape in foot chases.

I dont think they realized it was an event set up by Phil Webber an admin.. i think :tinfoil:

03:41:46 <Juke> that bank takeover was pretty cool
03:41:51 <Juke> really really poorly executed
03:41:56 <Juke> but at least you went through with it
03:45:06 <Juke> i kept telling them knieval wasn't a real hostage lol
03:45:28 <Juke> plus it's a bad idea to leave everyone outside the bank with guns
03:45:33 <Juke> we could have just used snipers
04:09:05 <@Danny_Walsh> lies
04:09:08 <@Danny_Walsh> dont ruin our fun
04:10:06 <@Danny_Walsh> plus we sort of just came up with the idea at the last minute, two of the guys were trying to extort money from people at the bank and we hatched the scheme from there
04:10:32 <@Danny_Walsh> everyone was basically brainstorming ideas during the confrontation
04:10:36 <@Danny_Walsh> haha
04:10:52 <@Danny_Walsh> "....uhhh say we have hostages!!!"
04:11:22 <@Danny_Walsh> "oh we have a bomb too remember to tell them we have a bomb"

Yeah that was fun. Eventually SWAT stormed the bank and murdered most of us. I was the last one alive inside the bank, some got away, some turned themselves in.

I think the admins really welcome stuff like that, it adds a somewhat organized yet improvisational RP aspect to the game that it couldn't otherwise achieve.

When Danny and I went and "robbed" the FBI HQ it was pretty hilarious, and even orchestrated by an admin, but I don't think the FBI were in on it and retaliated viciously with a minigun.

The update last night implimented an "ATF bust" that sucked up all the crack in town. Now no one can get armor. Probably to quail the violence between Yakuza and Bloods.

Also the Sniper Rifle was removed from Arms Dealers...all the sniping on Yakuza and BE bases probably instigated this.

Its still fun but we need to organize more stuff like the bank heist.

I was thinking maybe organize a walk-a-thon up to Los Santos to "raise money for drug awareness" or something. We could then come up with some crazy way to fuck things up like drive through the marathon of walkers with a car bomb, or maybe take over city hall.

im glad i have my sniper rifle banked, no way in hell I let myself die with it I ran from yakuza HQ to BE with like 10 of them chasing me yesterday

and pistol sniping is just as fan

im glad i have my sniper rifle banked, no way in hell I let myself die with it I ran from yakuza HQ to BE with like 10 of them chasing me yesterday

and pistol sniping is just as fan

Sdpistol sniping is the most pro thing to do in gta you cant kill anyone but you can annoy the shit out of them hah. Me and Knievel have some really ninja sdpistol snipeing spots.

i killed bounty and juke tonight and then I felt sad on the inside

btw juke, a bunch of cops and people told me its 100% legal to enter a car while handcuffed not an exploit at all

Back