[GTA:RPG] TW Gang

Oh my bad. Post updated for maximum truth.

THIS SERVER WON'T LAST A DAY WITHOUT THEM AROUND!

The only thing I remember about Jasp in game was rolling by and seeing him as Rodney King and ordering the cadets to jump out and beat him with batons on the spot.

Oh and random, you should join our TS some time and see how precious our cadets are.

Last edited:
I've noticed that quite a few people are using invincibility. One of the Yakuza guys had it for sure. Ken_Namura (sp?). I watched him send his car over a cliff, and the car blew up right next to him, and he still had full health and full armor. I was right there when it happened. He had been running from the cops/FBI.

And earlier yesterday, I had seen another Yakuza with invincibility.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's also how Yakuza got all their money. :disgust:

I didn't do shit!! I deleted that game fucker!

My funnest memory of that game was my first day.
Pablo was showing me the ropes. My characters name was Conner... Some character named T1000 came up to me and asked if I was John Conner. Actually I fucked up and didn't use the underscore for my last name. I went with it anyway and told him that I was John Conner. (All night as soon as I logged on people kept telling me I was a wanted man)
Anyway He told me to come with him, That it was a matter of great importance and that the world was at stake.. So Pablo and I got in the car with him and he took off driving very fast. Pablo whispered to me that if he got near the river to jump out... about then T1000 tied me up... Luckily Pablo could untie me..which he did and then he warned him not to attempt that again. I was already falling out of my chair laughing. When suddenly I noticed we were heading straight for the river... So we both jumped out of the car.
T100 jumped out right after we did but the car rolled over on him.. Then Pablo and I pulled out our gats and shot him to death.. the whole time he was lying on the ground yelling quotes from the terminator movie.
:lol:
That's my GTA:RPG story.

Pablo was showing me the ropes. My characters name was Conner... Some character named T1000 came up to me and asked if I was John Conner. Actually I fucked up and didn't use the underscore for my last name. I went with it anyway and told him that I was John Conner. (All night as soon as I logged on people kept telling me I was a wanted man)
Anyway He told me to come with him, That it was a matter of great importance and that the world was at stake.. So Pablo and I got in the car with him and he took off driving very fast. Pablo whispered to me that if he got near the river to jump out... about then T1000 tied me up... Luckily Pablo could untie me..which he did and then he warned him not to attempt that again. I was already falling out of my chair laughing. When suddenly I noticed we were heading straight for the river... So we both jumped out of the car.
T100 jumped out right after we did but the car rolled over on him.. Then Pablo and I pulled out our gats and shot him to death.. the whole time he was lying on the ground yelling quotes from the terminator movie.

Yeah, this is the kind of stuff that doesn't happen when you guys just run around killing everyone

Also

:rofl:

Oh and random, you should join our TS some time and see how precious our cadets are.

I'll pass. Thanks for the offer though.

The server should have a Leisure Suit Larry (Lounge Lizards) style age checker.
I tried playing that a few years ago for nostalgia sake, and it was asking questions that only someone from the 60's would know. It's pretty hilarious how an 18+ game became a 38+ game. My friends dad used to keep printouts of all the trivia locked in his computer desk drawer to stop us from playing the "adult" games, but there was a gap at the back of the drawer.

Is there a list of features the admins are planning to add to this mod? I might check it out again when it's a bit more evolved (in terms of more than 5 jobs and dropcar/fish).

How do you register for the new forums over there? My old login doesn't work so I guess they wiped accounts when they went to the new format. I go to the register page, wait for the "I Agree" button to become active, click it, and it just reloads the page?

The only thing I remember about Jasp in game was rolling by and seeing him as Rodney King and ordering the cadets to jump out and beat him with batons on the spot.

While this is fucking hilarious, this is totally not roleplaying, and is more like griefing with a funny reason. Sounds like if people got used to more things like this, everyone would have more fun, rather than "spending weeks staking out the mafia from rooftops."

While this is fucking hilarious, this is totally not roleplaying, and is more like griefing with a funny reason. Sounds like if people got used to more things like this, everyone would have more fun, rather than "spending weeks staking out the mafia from rooftops."

cops are the only gang worse at roleplaying than BE.

shit, even the hitmen are better RPers, and they've got a set of gameplay rules meant to DESTROY rp

:rofl: ^ 345

man, the whole time i was like "fuuuuck i'm carrying crack. fuuuuuck fuck fuck fuck fuuuck"

when you let me off i was like "what the fuck!?"

and then they told me who you were.

All I really did was save you a 500$ ticket for possession.

The thing is, all most cops want is for you to pull over and not be a dickhead for five minutes. Unless you went on a killing spree you're generally going to get a ticket and just sent on your way

I mean, the 911 call came while I knew you were across the fucking city, it would have been your word against his anyways

This is what I've said from the beginning, nobody (outside of Jonez) takes this that seriously. Just RP a little, put away the guns for five minutes, and people will stop giving you shit

Last edited:
Back