[GTA:RPG] TW Gang

random, I see your screenshot and I raise you a ban:

loljustin.jpg

honestly with kasper and dario in the gang we have a level 5 merc and kasp is a great player. no one will be able to stop us. oh ps why are we allied with vagos?

lol justin stiffler got banned whos gonna lead vagos that faggot eddy montana who we tracked for over an hour last night?

I hereby hypothesize that extensive exposure to this game results in a neurosis, primarily manifested in a personality bearing striking resemblances to previously cataloged Jonezian disorders.

oh ps why are we allied with vagos?

Vagos have been kill on sight for the past 48 hours. I don't know who is lying to you, but they're GAY. Very very GAY.

We're friends with the White people in Black cloths (Mafia) And the Niggers in the Green Cloths (Grove). We're killing The Gooks in the black ninja suit with red belts (Triads) And the Spics in yellow (Vagos).

Whats so hard to understand?

Vagos have been kill on sight for the past 48 hours. I don't know who is lying to you, but they're GAY. Very very GAY.

We're friends with the White people in Black cloths (Mafia) And the Niggers in the Green Cloths (Grove). We're killing The Gooks in the black ninja suit with red belts (Triads) And the Spics in yellow (Vagos).

Whats so hard to understand?

I do believe last night you talked with some Vagos while we were at dh2 and declared that we were now neutral with the Vagos.

well everyone in this gang from TW is like someone i never heard of

We said the same thing when you made your little "of TW" clan.

We being t1 peoples. There doesn't really seem to be anything tw related about the gang though, just the exclusive membership.
Somebody should find out what nick Jonez is using, because judging by this thread, he's invested too much into the game to quit.

I don't know if it's a bug, but both times Eddy_Montana logged out, there was no quit message. Even while tied on the back of my bike. Screenshots are obviously better than hearsay though.
I might try out the mod again later tonight, after installing Autohotkey when I get home. It's pretty well made.

We said the same thing when you made your little "of TW" clan.

We being t1 peoples. There doesn't really seem to be anything tw related about the gang though, just the exclusive membership.
Somebody should find out what nick Jonez is using, because judging by this thread, he's invested too much into the game to quit.

I don't know if it's a bug, but both times Eddy_Montana logged out, there was no quit message. Even while tied on the back of my bike. Screenshots are obviously better than hearsay though.
I might try out the mod again later tonight, after installing Autohotkey when I get home. It's pretty well made.

I didn't run of TW Fame?

That lasted like... 45 minutes, then we were rolling on them again. Pay attention. :domotwak:

then why the fuck did you make it? to confuse people? to piss off players?

no more alliances. make other gangs BUY peace from us. don't go out of your way to start shit with anyone, but we have no permanent allies, and no truces what-so-ever, outside of specific events like point caps or raids.

PS I talked to tom sawyer ( a hitman today) he says we have given him so much shit hes done taking TW hits . He paid for the last hit on Tommy out of his own pocket hahah

Back