TribalWar Tribes 1: LT Throwback Draft Tourney (New Players Welcome)

can just be decided by teams dunno if ppl wuld want to do a whole league. even beer/allstar league thing might become combo u kno depends on sign ups teams etc

i wonder if any of us could actually get together an original T1 comp team for this, that'd be cool

does anyone ever see 'FreeCandy' aka ConsT-Scutum in pubs anymore, if he's still alive i could prolly dig up 3 other - members for the worst LT team ever

it would be hilarious

if ppl r actually gonna do matches after this draft i am making a team with xpeal, joe daddy 100% possibly bugs and any other person that is OG shithouse pub player or new player etc and we gonna dominate i will hack blatantly and beat every stacked team possible with this group of players they r the next GOATS of tribes

if ppl r actually gonna do matches after this draft i am making a team with xpeal, joe daddy 100% possibly bugs and any other person that is OG shithouse pub player or new player etc and we gonna dominate i will hack blatantly and beat every stacked team possible with this group of players they r the next GOATS of tribes

this not fair u can't have bugs_ cheats no1 will ever beat his unlimited life unlimited energy and seeker missiles

idk wat those are and idc what ppl use as long as they dont cheat in matches when their demos get examined etc

or tamper with server files for advantage etc

if u only want to focus on killing ppl chase is the position u want

lo requires flag play

im putting you down as chase

Back