What forum are we going to move to when TW dies?

tribes never died.. sorry..

in fact, 46 people have logged into tribes today. that number sounds a lot bigger than dead.

Ur a cool d00d. I got no hate.

But I played the game when there were like thousands and thousands of people playing...

Once those numbers reduced by 80-90% in 2001... it "died" to me.

For me, it has been a dead game for 14 years.

There are no numbers or facts that can change that, because the reality was, I stood there and watched people jumping off the building like it was on fire one after the other, until everyone was all gone.

There is no erasing that memory and that reality for me.

For you, it can be as alive and well as you want it to be... I'm not trying to take that away from anyone, and in fact, I encourage it. Tribes is an amazing game that deserves to be played.

i cant wait for next tpk article

btw dare, i was testing shit with my config early today and Queequeg stopped in to show his 5 y/o tribes. random

OMGersh, I am LT lord of dead shit ass game that nobody played or cared about. I will proceed in talking trash to people that owned thousands of people during a game's prime cus I'm a huge fucking delusional ultra tard.

If I post enough, I can convince myself of an entirely different reality, where dead games with 7 people matter far more than thousands competing for epic glory.

Holy crap man... you are the biggest joke on this forum, because everyone else realizes what is happening, but you are still living in your own dimension, with absolutely no evidence to support it. You will talk yourself into being hugh hefner, fucking playboy bunnies all day long in your own mind.

Holy shit, go out and get laid. Dare needs this too. He needs to regain his manhood and find his balls once again.

All of you have lost your balls...

OMGersh, I am LT lord of dead shit ass game that nobody played or cared about. I will proceed in talking trash to people that owned thousands of people during a game's prime cus I'm a huge fucking delusional ultra tard.

If I post enough, I can convince myself of an entirely different reality, where dead games with 7 people matter far more than thousands competing for epic glory.

Holy crap man... you are the biggest joke on this forum, because everyone else realizes what is happening, but you are still living in your own dimension, with absolutely no evidence to support it. You will talk yourself into being hugh hefner, fucking playboy bunnies all day long in your own mind.

Holy shit, go out and get laid. Dare needs this too. He needs to regain his manhood and find his balls once again.

All of you have lost your balls...

:jawdrop:

you are like a 40 yr dude with no job

plz dont talk about real-life stuff d00d

also every1 and their moms know i was a god of this game, i aint need 2 type these thing on forums

Back