plz post demos of urself or ones u want uploaded to utube here and i will do it

ppl think too much and dont take enough time to go through soundpack .oggs to spread fun to others

i think much of community that is left has fun tho :doom:

how many unique users does community get in a month? over/under 100?

stork and opsayo stork and opsayo stork and opsayo stork and opsayo stork and opsayo stork and opsayo stork and opsayo stork and opsayo

no more opsayo, now just stork :/ YOU BASTARDS TOOK MY FRIEND FROM ME!

i wish this opsayo still pubbed: i like his demos on eaten baby

i'm not sure how much fun he had tho based on these archival threads

his robo skiing teaches me dx BE route down the middle to left-sided weird boost curve i forget about

stork and opsayo stork and opsayo stork and opsayo stork and opsayo stork and opsayo stork and opsayo stork and opsayo stork and opsayo

no more opsayo, now just stork :/ YOU BASTARDS TOOK MY FRIEND FROM ME!

i thot this guy was my friend too.

i think he will come back eventually once he has finished his detox from the psychological mind fuck of cube life in corporate san franciso and other real life personal issues

cuz he is not dumb he knew he was taking tribes 2 srs and it had a bad psychological effect on him.

maybe he wont ever come back but its probably more likely he will. and no one is gonna care that srsly about the past imo if/when he does

Last edited:
Imagine if tribe was MMO and there was whole galaxy of whole planets 2 explore where u could recover advanced alien civilization artefacts or some mythical equipment which would give super awesome armors like angel wings instead of jetpacks or digging up some rare minerals and ores on and then crafting ur own very rare/unique stuff and there would be battles against giant monsters like chuthlu or some such secret alien race invading worlds and humanity (and other races) need to keep them off. And then you would build cities 2 gether if want 2 have access 2 virtual stadiums for instant ol' tribe matches on huge maps with wide variety of terrains like some big canyon like map or hills with trees and river or icy planet with sharp icy routes and smooth hills near base over the giant ice rock or w/e and those kind of matches would b popular sport across galaxy. And u would have easy 2 manuever spaceships 2 explore worlds and fight and craft ur own shit which u can autodestruct in2 alien base or some such while u drop down from sky and steal their flag @ 1000km/h. And then you would have like 1 time missions where u need 2 solo stuff and help some alien citizens in small poor town like its wild west to get rid of monsters that r killing them ant then u need 2 venture deep underground in2 mountain where u find like giant fuken sized monster and u r like holy fuck holy fuck escaping tru long tunnels so u can fite it on open and use ur jetpacks and outmanuever it. Or like playing in middle of night with lights off and headphones while entering deep underground cave in mountain when suddenly ur on visor flashlight stops working because of electromagnetic disturbances under mountain and out of fuken nowhere appears like dozen of xenomorphs and only faint light comes from bioluminescent shrooms on ground and some hardcore music starts cranking up while it sends u shitloads of adrenaline trough veins and shivers down ur spine but ur also scared and in maniacal killing mood at same time and u start breathing heavily and giggling like madman while u engage in2 epic battle and after ur done u casually skii down the mountain and feel nice breeze and scent of nature while u skii in2 sunset. Then for ur prize poor villagers offer u all their money but u take pitty on them and only fuck their hottest chick u can meet @ bar.
well take out the part with mmo and u have incredbly deep and amazing sp game with rich storyline, explicit content and interesting progression and combat system.

Last edited:
less is more in battle to show u can speak sperg

if u edit make it well structured like a tpk post

and then maybe post a gif

sookH.gif

thats just common sense not hm. stop smoking soap

Your a fucking retard look at every time he looks through hill for shots, when home d always turns the right way when he is stand D ing, fuck you cunts are stupid.

Do you need a step by step.

Back