Midair

lolz

f45.gif

As long as what I said has sunk in I'll be your punching bag. I'm sure it must be hard coming to terms with your delusions of grandeur.

As long as what I said has sunk in I'll be your punching bag. I'm sure it must be hard coming to terms with your delusions of grandeur.

Naw homey. It's the other way around. You came in here taking swings at me for no reason. You went way out of your way to be a colossal dick when I didn't do anything to you at all. Now you wanna turn it around and paint me as the bad guy... and you the "punching bag" of course. It figures that you wouldn't be interested in taking any accountability for your actions.

All my supposed "grandeur" took place in-game on competitive ladders. Everyone that was there, thousands of people, all remember me, and there are no "delusions" about anything.

While it's entertaining watching you spread lies, filth, and dishonesty on the forum, unfortunately for you we have posts like this, verifying the truth for all to see:

Hi everyone by [MMC]Centipede - TribalWar Forums

Interesting read. Thx for the recollection. If you surveyed most old schoolers, most would not single handily say a particular princess as one of the best. Collectively as a team, yes best arena team of all time, stats proved that.

So there is a post from an honest old school player that everyone knows that was there. Versus your complete opposite story:

Yes I remember. He seems to think knowing decent players and being on teams with them makes him elite somehow. We had one of those guys on a couple of my teams. We called him mascot. The difference was, he knew he was a mascot and we loved him as such. Also, he was better than TPK

I'm not sure how anyone can type in such blatant lies.

Not that I even have to defend what you wrote, but if you consider it from a logical stand-point, it doesn't even make any bit of sense.

The leader of the most successful arena team of all time being a talentless mascot in a 4 v 4 gametype with no room for deadweight. Nice one man. You're pretty much insulting the intelligence level of all of our readers.

There was no room for "dead weight" or "mascots" on any of the top level teams. Elite players aren't very keen on having crappy teammates and are especially uninterested in taking orders from them. This is a well known fact that you should have taken into consideration before creating your deceptive adaptation of reality.

Pretty much everyone reading this thread is going to know that you're a liar. As if that wasn't already blatantly obvious from the whole cheating fiasco thread, which was beautiful btw.

ah it is shame that faggot darkpiss deleted thread. kill urself dp.

I went balls out ape-shit on a thread that went into permanent Tribes history, you didn't see me crying to my mommy to have it deleted.

That was a true gem darkpiece erased. What a waste.

OK I've been lying

You are really good at tribes and very hard to kill

I was certain your story would change... you're kind of famous for that now.

Even your friends aren't dumb enough to try and rewrite history with lies.

As much as I enjoy schooling you with my logical articulation mixed with supportive facts, you might want to limit your battles to being in-game where your performance isn't bad enough that you need your mommy to delete threads for you.

giphy.gif

"Help me! Help me! Wahhhhhh!!! Delete it!!!" -Baby Milk-Man Tears

You are not good at tribes and are easy to kill

Then I guess it was really embarrassing and humiliating that the top tier players of your day got wrecked by me in PU games after 10 years of never even touching this game.

Not that LT was anything I ever cared about or put any effort into, but let's watch again for old time's sake shall we?

Damn, I really hate winning. Sucks to be all terrible and stuff.

Say Milk-Man, when you're finished getting wrecked by me in this thread, are you going to send your mommy a text message to have it deleted?

giphy.gif

"Wahhhh!! I need help!!! I can't handle what is taking place on a video gaming forum!!! Bail me out mommy!!!" -Baby Milk-Man

Back