Midair

fixious endorses it all and basically registers anything tribes related forum wise first so he can push his agenda of no swearing/being a fucking afaggot on everyone

instead of making his autism reddit /r/tribesascend he made it /r/tribes and made it only about tribes ascend

every1 please be sure to call that guy a faggot if you ever see him post on tw again and keep him banned from t1

yep they basically do that already with tribes ascend when they call it "tribe or tribes" and it only gonna get worse

wait is there really an active player base in t:a / t:v / t:wheatever that could just be playing fuckin t1... i just figured that shit was as dead as said t1

and yes i agree r/tribes is a joke -- granted it makes sense the most recent triebings would be more popular

wtf tho if one were to just post Moove / Groove140 / FSB-Spy 2015 in r/tribes u tellin me there are fags who would go out of their way to not play real trieb?

maybe someone should suck someone's dick at steam and get t1 on some faggy retro-gaming steam popup etc

i got banned from that forum for posting daily t1 youtube clips

the person that runs that forum fixious quit posting about t1 or t1 related pus because he didn't like play cluster base got emo and rage quit

giphy.gif

fixious also emo sighs when we played base pu cus we would make him play turret farm man and he would do sign vchat command and cry in game and on form cus we all think he a faggot

and he also censor reddit tribe i fukin hate him this imo

They keep saying on their fb that they haven't decided 100% on anything regarding game mechanics. I'm pretty sure they're waiting for me to tell them my idea's on how to do away with inventories and implement spawn with favs without ruining the game and causing balance problems. Just say so and I'll write it up.

They keep saying on their fb that they haven't decided 100% on anything regarding game mechanics. I'm pretty sure they're waiting for me to tell them my idea's on how to do away with inventories and implement spawn with favs without ruining the game and causing balance problems. Just say so and I'll write it up.

It's not possible to have spawning in favorites and no stations without destroying everything that made Tribes unique.

giphy.gif

We already have Quake, CounterStrike, UT, Call of Duty, and all that garbage.

I'm hoping for an actual Tribes game...

spawn favs was really good in t1 shifter but that game had a lot of building of lightning fast defenses like flag houses and things to destroy like laser boxes that were critical to winning outside of the gen room (which was never fought over and had nothing to do with the game) which made the large variety of armors and attacks used with spawn favs necessary

spawn favs in base would ruin the game imo

Last edited:
Back