[PSA] The Sleepy Effect

let us not forget opsayo posting link for 1.4 etc

hmm i did not leak 1.40

also i did not share it until the 1.40 project was 4 sure dead then i decided to release better technology to the community so that ppl could use the better netcode and configuration support

i made the assumption that as long as some1 does not write a bypass and also give it out then there is no cheat issue

i was wrong tho gg

i overestimate nofix alarik and disk basic intelligence

again i want 2 emphasize that a first person demo of autoaim was given out and dare could not tell

rofl

well 2 be fair stork u do have a copy of the cheats

and i am pretty sure ucl does too

they have never been on my computer tho cuz i just play 4 fun and myself

anyway i let sleepy defend himself now u guys enjoy

I download them so I can see what he sees in the demo

I also watch fedz demos with them

Then I watch one of my own to make comparisons between clean and suspicious

I deleted them after I gave up on being ladder admin and went full time t2

Believe wut u want but I at least admit I download to watch demo and not deny I had them

But I never once joined a server with them..not even to obs

opsayo idk y u talk shit to me i try 2 be diplomatic here it not work

obviously sleepy has cheated in the past

many ppl have cheated in the past

does that mean they r completely terrible at game or worthless ppl

2 me it does not mean that

jayjay cheats for sure. i caught him a month ago. he was wearing a tag like [hax] or something and said he only uses happy mod when he uses that tag. before i kicked him he was crying about how he was just trying to even the playing field because he knows everyone else hacks, like dare, opsayo, and lost. i was saying "no way they don't hack," when some smurf who turned out to be lost started calling me an idiot and really naive.

maybe he was trolling, but it would be kind of weird to claim youre a hacker when youre not to a person who is standing up for you.

hmm i did not leak 1.40

also i did not share it until the 1.40 project was 4 sure dead then i decided to release better technology to the community so that ppl could use the better netcode and configuration support

i made the assumption that as long as some1 does not write a bypass and also give it out then there is no cheat issue

i was wrong tho gg

i overestimate nofix alarik and disk basic intelligence

again i want 2 emphasize that a first person demo of autoaim was given out and dare could not tell

rofl

rofl

i didnt leak i just post when i know the project is ded right

p.s. u r the naive 1

u r trusting nofix opinion (dood has never played competitive tribe and injected speed balls daily while smoking meth, still good soul and nice person hope he is doing well)

bugs (legit crazy never played competitive tribe, thinks you cheat, thinks stork cheats, thinks i cheat, thinks non cheats, thinks dutch cheats, etc)

and mj (euro)

jayjay cheats for sure. i caught him a month ago. he was wearing a tag like [hax] or something and said he only uses happy mod when he uses that tag. before i kicked him he was crying about how he was just trying to even the playing field because he knows everyone else hacks, like dare, opsayo, and lost. i was saying "no way they don't hack," when some smurf who turned out to be lost started calling me an idiot and really naive.

maybe he was trolling, but it would be kind of weird to claim youre a hacker when youre not to a person who is standing up for you.

i kno jayjay cheats cuz i play rpg mod with him long ago and he used happy mod there 2 watch ppl mining threw hills so he culd come rob their tribe gold and itamz when they go afk like the scum he is

opsayo idk y u talk shit to me i try 2 be diplomatic here it not work

obviously sleepy has cheated in the past

many ppl have cheated in the past

does that mean they r completely terrible at game or worthless ppl

2 me it does not mean that

u talkin shit 2 start do not play victim

i just saying i have observe sleepy many times and laugh then i see ppl like ribs who really try to learn how to play getting owned by a fag and i get sick and play another game

there is big diff between sleepy and rtcll 4 sure and it is sad that u think they r the same

jk dang fuk lot of posts being made this is good tt drama

p.s. u r the naive 1

u r trusting nofix opinion (dood has never played competitive tribe and injected speed balls daily while smoking meth, still good soul and nice person hope he is doing well)

bugs (legit crazy never played competitive tribe, thinks you cheat, thinks stork cheats, thinks i cheat, thinks non cheats, thinks dutch cheats, etc)

and mj (euro)

no i saw the demo and there r certain points where autoaim is clear as day when u see the mouse jump but u don't really know what ur looking for so i think naive is the right word

later on in the thread bugs mj and nofix showed up and all chimed in but that is not where i got my opinion from

like i said it is not paranoia as i was picking him to chase 4 me on my team and was laughing at ppl accusing him of autoaim then i saw the demo and it is pretty black and white

rofl

i didnt leak i just post when i know the project is ded right

darkpiece i not have guilt over this it was a good thing 4 the community u were not around when it happened and good things have come from it

personally i not find cheating 2 be an issue besides sleepy because anyone good that still plays (me rtcll dare copa) does not cheat and everyone else sucks so evne if they cheat i can't tell

but sleepy is kind of middle tier wehre he is better than the newbies but can chaingun well so since he does not care to hide his cheats it really tips the balance of the game

provided me or dare are on the other team then the games are close but otherwise ppl get wiped out

ne way it is a shame 2 c ppl defend sleepy when he was caught cheating 3 times and tried 2 kill the community when he got permabanned

even if he dont cheat now that is a real scumbag move

some of these quake live guys they play real rigid in a match cuz they r tracking player with their mind and need positioning and stuff so giving up a life is something that they avoid at all costs

but then u see them in pub demo and they r nuking ppl while flying all over the map and it looks like a fukin robot

i have seen 2 many good ppl at video game so when i watch that demo and i do not see blatant in my face autoaim where it toggling to ppl across the map fog line or making split second reactions 2 lock onto the player (like spiros, andrews nofix's and every ther autoaim i ever seen do)

then i do not think it is autoaim

i think b4 ur argument was he did not have a high rating so he could be autoaiming

obviously u r looking for blatant head tracing and full screen twitching otherwise u dont know what to look 4

u think i have not watch 1st person counter strike and quake gamers?

it is nuts 4 sure but there is a diff between high skill and several points in matin demo

i not trying to convince u tho cuz u r beyond hope i am just letting ppl kno that dare not an authority on anything regarding cheats

wat i never say he not have high rating so it not autoaim

i say it not look like aa to me then u say dare u r retard u can not see the movements do u not understand the toggle i talk to meth head heroin speed addicted hacker and he say it is autoaim so i am right and u r stupid u can not analyze demos like me lololo

then i think 2 myself

hmm i got this dick

ya u did

u said something like i have had better stats chump dutch have had more cg kills r u saying they cheat 2?

it was laughable 4 sure

appear 2 be long overdue vent about cheating

good 4 game

good 4 comm
etc

let us meet next qtr to vent about same thing

clear r minds

etc

gg

Back