[PSA] The Sleepy Effect

Upon request, I will make my demo folder for the past year and a half public to those who ask.

I have not cheated since my banning the first time. You cannot teach awareness or intelligence; I will always be regarded as a "hacker" in this way to those who understand the game less.

To mj - I outchain your autoaim because at longer ranges, you cannot simply pixel chase like a dumb faggot due to the orientation/trajectory of the tracer round. Best of luck revising. Maybe, while you're at it you will learn the locations of the flags for each map.

On a side note, I think its funny how when I change my IP, I am dubbed "Anemix". Its especially funny how hard opsayo sucks my dick under this name.

I do not use, or support the use of hacks or model alterations.
Hopefully those who ask/care enough to actually watch the demos will realize that.

Thanks alex

sleepy is a good player idk wat the fuss is about i have not felt hacked by him and i have capped vs him way 2 many time in the last year

and no matter wat u arent going to prove any1 is cheating these days and as soon as a new anti cheat comes out some bored hacker with a big ego will bypass it and distribute it 4 their own pleasure

it is exercise in futility witch hunting and mob mentality lynching ego stroke circle jerk

Sleepy got banned first time cuz disk outted him after giving him the bypass

He swore he was clean and that disk was just being a retard
But disk had many logs showing sleepy begging for it
Sleepy got unbanned eventually

Sleepy got banned second time cuz a demo was given to me showing that he was prefiring at Nonreg before non was visible.

This time sleepy swear that he was clean and deleted his cheats after the first banning

A couple of days later he publicly released the bypass he swore he deleted

Sleepy is a liar and can't b trusted

I think this is what sleepy does tho...I think be only cheats when he really wants to win.
Like say a really good player is on the other team...sleepy wanna beat him so he cheat.
I also think sleepy thinks me and opsayo cheat as well cuz he said he wanted the bypass cuz "I know ops and stork have it".

So that y he lie...he thinks everyone else that is good is lying too(sleepy might b insane idk)

well 2 be fair stork u do have a copy of the cheats

and i am pretty sure ucl does too

they have never been on my computer tho cuz i just play 4 fun and myself

anyway i let sleepy defend himself now u guys enjoy

i don't understand what the big deal is with this sleepy guy and his cheats
i have no problem walking all over him with or without his infamous wallhacks
maybe u should get better? i cant even count the number of times random people will throw out a comment like mun > sleepy while i'm trouncing him all over every map
keep practicing guys

:flag:

Upon request, I will make my demo folder for the past year and a half public to those who ask.

I have not cheated since my banning the first time. You cannot teach awareness or intelligence; I will always be regarded as a "hacker" in this way to those who understand the game less.

To mj - I outchain your autoaim because at longer ranges, you cannot simply pixel chase like a dumb faggot due to the orientation/trajectory of the tracer round. Best of luck revising. Maybe, while you're at it you will learn the locations of the flags for each map.

On a side note, I think its funny how when I change my IP, I am dubbed "Anemix". Its especially funny how hard opsayo sucks my dick under this name.

I do not use, or support the use of hacks or model alterations.
Hopefully those who ask/care enough to actually watch the demos will realize that.

Thanks alex

LOL

dang u r insecure

if u gotta cheat to keep up with me that is fine

altho i have outchased u on the harder side without wallhacks at least u can keep up if u cg

it's one thing to cheat

it's another thing to release it publicly

dare as the only legitimate player who backs sleepy u got 2 admit that even that is really fuckin gay and probably worse considering the player pool we have at this point

last post 4 me

these cheats been public since like happy mod came out
happy even have his own distribution website for a long time

any1 can ge them on troc or google and has been able to for 10 + years

b4 ppl started posting on this forum (Back when this was dead zone and ppl still use irc and twl) lots of ppl posted links to happy mod and other cheats here

anyway if u guys r feeling hacked by sleepy that his issue with u i have never felt hacked by him

i feel hacked when i play some dood in t:a and he is aimbotting and ends the map with 100 kills and i got 2 kills

or in quake 3 when some1 following me threw the walls and gonna shoot me the moment i peak around

u can not beat those doods even if u r fatal1ty pro gamer

sleepy beatable so i never really notice if he is hacking

sometimes jayjay (not jjwtay) will play a map and he is literally impossible to sneek past on a llama or route or anything and i go wow how did this guy go from terrible last map to amazing this map so i think he is cheating

there is definitely ppl out there cheating but in the end u can not stop them only ban them

then ban the ppl that defend them or dislike the admins

then turn on each other and ban each other

then ban urself (u will have 2 make a script todo this i have tried it did not work forme0

sleepy is a good player idk wat the fuss is about i have not felt hacked by him and i have capped vs him way 2 many time in the last year

and no matter wat u arent going to prove any1 is cheating these days and as soon as a new anti cheat comes out some bored hacker with a big ego will bypass it and distribute it 4 their own pleasure

it is exercise in futility witch hunting and mob mentality lynching ego stroke circle jerk

b4 sleepy had the bypass and netset he was putting up ~500 ratings in matches and scrims

then he played everyday with happymod and now he gets 20 ck's vs darkpiece

it is a stark improvement i tip my hat 2 him

i hope 1 day i can be naive like u i think it is a happier existence

sleepy beatable so i never really notice if he is hacking

this is 4 sure the saddest part

sleepy has used happymod and still loses games vs real horrible tier players

or that dare struggles against jay jay

if u cannot camp against jayjay i dunno what to tell u

Back