[PSA] The Sleepy Effect

While we are having a blamestorm I'd like to remind everyone that in addition to
a sleepy ban-for-life, an opsayo ban-for-life and a dare ban-for-life would also
be a huge benefit to Tribes and Tribalwar. It is unfair to give sleepy more than his
fair share of running things into the ground.

i do infact have in evidence a recent hb shitpu demo from sleepy playing hackstand defense

i dunno if he hackstand defense during demo or not i can post 4 humans to decide

he swear he doesnt hack but playing hb against him is kindhardmode cus he maybe know ur cumin like 92% of the time.

obv hb is easiest to permaiff etc

who knows

gg

Does JJ read these forums anymore? Who was that dude openly cheating on HK the other day?

I never understood why Sleepy was unbanned, or why Alarik wasn't banned. The 4-5 overtly-vocal idiots who screamo-admin the community can't keep themselves on the same line and everyone else who just want to play suffers under their endless wrath.

Johnson_0524.jpg

i was banned after everything came out in the first place jm5k then i was unbanneded and made tribes talk modetarotror

df

i don't understand what the big deal is with this sleepy guy and his cheats
i have no problem walking all over him with or without his infamous wallhacks
maybe u should get better? i cant even count the number of times random people will throw out a comment like mun > sleepy while i'm trouncing him all over every map
keep practicing guys

you need to try harder, you're as bad at trolling as you are at tribes

maybe you should sit this one out, relax and observe like you're used to

Back