[PSA] The Sleepy Effect

disk look how awesome my sig is

1hqr1i.png

so i watch sleepy hb demo

he say he play in some insane resolution high resolution like 2600x (i have never even seen a screen except for my boss mac i think that come close to this) + obviously he has a wider fov than me cuz i use 90 and only scum use 90

there r a bunch of times where he makes repeated kills on the stand where i would never have seen the cappers coming once playing the style he plays (like it looks like he is looking at the ground, killing a dood, turning 180 while looking at the stand still and killing another dood)

maybe this is cheats maybe it is from a high high resolution and fov and different style of play

that hb demo is definitely a chump or above level performance tho u got interpolate so it to be expected and obviously he culd be cheating

dunno if he cheating or not definitely suspect stuff but every1 does suspect stuff and with togglable cheats it is impossible to catch some1 red handed

if he isnt cheating he is better than me at chase that is 4 sure

i wuld say he toggle it on a few times during that demo when we r down in score in order to make the come back

but for all i kno it is not cheats and just him with high resolution high fov

i wuld not be able to see those cappers on route and kill them tho

Keep using your cheats scrubbers. I trounce EVERYONE on a regular basis. Shyguy hyung opsayo knows this I must be using autocapflag.cs everytime..

cheat on.. I am Mun.. you will know I am Mun when I say I am Mun.

Back