i think all servers should run base past 7v7

let us not forget then u made a youtube video that supposedly caught fedz cheating which showed nothing but u did get 2 feel real cool playing waka flaka flo music etc lol

stork i was on vent with u during those demos and it was more like anemix calling u a retard and me calling u a retard and then us pming each other back and forth saying wow stork is a retard

also the rest of the stuff y wuld i bother disputing i am glad it makes u happy go u :]

I don't think u understand anemix ways of talking 2 ppl.

he call every1 a retard.

u used 2 think snow didnt cheat. looks like we r both retards.

stork u r a great home d u r in the ranks of snakes dawar non cacophobia bravo nihility ares azarus etc etc

there have been so many great players i do not understand this absolute hierarchy bs

it is like opsayo making fun of me cuz i enjoy watching rahmen demos

but for the time rahmen was great capper

where does this arrogance come from i do not kno

let us not forget then u made a youtube video that supposedly caught fedz cheating which showed nothing but u did get 2 feel real cool playing waka flaka flo music etc lol

I am kinda sad u did not understand why his movement actually showed just how much he was cheating.

no i always thot snow cheated in arena during the prime of arena cuz he was hpb and needed polate and pft 2 remotely compete

i do not think he has cheated for many many years or care enough to

dare not like when u turn his friend comments against him yet in next post he does same thing with stork and anemix

:birthday:

right that is good point opsayo

i am sorry i bring that up

i do not want to interfere with anemix and stork friendship

my point was that the cheat accusations made the ladder we had die real quik and anemix knew that all of the cheat accusations couldnt be proven and also were fukin lame

anemix has had a few friends falsey banned from cheat accusations thorin veilside etc so i am sure when he said stork u r being a retard he meant it more for him 2 stop being so lame and witch hunting

i think it funny ops rage about cheat when he cheat himself long time

stork cheat too at tribe so he know cheat when he see

anemix prob talk shit baout me but when we play he have real good time and sometime he use 2 cover weak spot in lineup such as switch 2 home d or d up 4 him etc

i like 2 play tribes

do u?

nah i got to be best home d in game and best capper in game live out my dynasty if ppl say other ppl r as good as me i get real angry and snake autistm

sometime i like 2 start witchhunt and accuse ppl of hacking

this make ppl on the internet thing i am honest and nice guy cuz i am lookin out for their gaming fun :]

sometime ppl post demo and some1 else compliment i have 2 jump in and pt out that i have seen better demos etc

i think there r some players in tribe that were as good as me

sum better

most worse

read.gif

i never really demo this is 1 of my big regret

had few demo on twl but most r gone

off top of my head core group of ppl that frequent pu during my era was

masterace
chump
anemix
thorin
non
lix
korn
nihility
caco
bravo
copa
bizzy
snow

there probably a few other capper but i am just thinking off the top of my head ppl i remember playing with a lot

who are all these people?

Back