Wanted to ask the community about this: do you want a ton of new players, yes/no?

PU players don't want to PU with complete newbs. So that most likely won't happen very much. Unless they are trying to get a few good players out of a pub. Now maybe those good players leaving will disrupt the pub, but that's just how things go.

The point is to keep the newbs out of the PU server.

Come on now; you take 1-2 good players off one team and the pub is ruined, you know that.

You and I both know that this is how PUs happen:

"Hey lets have a PU"

"Ok I'll go spam irc for 45 minutes, giving made up updates about how we have enough now and are starting to pick teams so hurry!"

"Ok I'll spend 20 minutes on a team in a pub but never play and just spam that a PU is happening. Hopefully everyone who is mediocre and above will drop and completely kill the pub even though they have zero chance of playing and by the time they realize that, the pub server will be empty"

"Ok so meet back on this server in 45 minutes and then re-evaluate how to get the last 3-4 guys in?"

"And make sure you bench all the idiots who came in the server early"

"deal!"

"deal!"

*fin

There are simply not enough decent players to have 5v5 AND a even remotely enjoyable pub.

communityCollege that is real weak, didnt think you would stoop that low

i told you some things in PRIVATE MESSAGES on irc, i think evreyone can agree what is said in PM should stay in PM and you broke this unwritten rule.

you are scum

booyah1.JPG

I for one would rather pub than play in a bad pu. If we get a decent # of new players from this, I will do my best to make the game enjoyable for them. I can't speak for the rest of the "faggot t1 LT community" tho. I'm sure there will be some rotten fruits trying to act hard on deez nubs.

This is the time when we need about 15 admins with enough common sense to make the right judgment calls and never go overboard. Unfortunately the # of bad admins outnumbers the # good admins.

Compensating for something, obviously.

Sure, that is obvious but I just don't understand it. If you suck so much I would rather try to practise to be better instead of using help.

Your penis will stay small no matter how much you increase its size in a pic with PS.

cheats are like sexting to alarik. u send him something naughty, and he'll send it to everyone on his contact list.

Back